vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to know what News Corpse are up to though. The amount of anti Broncos crap has advanced in the last few months way past click bait. There is a definite campaign of some sort going on.

I reckon they are trying to get the Broncos fan base disillusioned so that they can get some ready made fans to make the jump over to the Bombers bandwagon when they enter the comp to manipulate the Brisbane fanbase to split loyalties.

Not really talking about going to Kent on Twitter... that's just pointless as they will block you for opposing their view.

Was thinking on the actual publications like fox sports, courier fail, etc.

They can't block you, but at least a bombarding of comments gets across the truth within the comments rather than the general masses taking their word as fact... they also won't respond to a comment (fox, etc.) as that would look weak so it's not really feeding the troll.

No need to give them clicks, as you can typically figure out what mud they're slinging from the headline or it's already a thread on here.

As a business, in terms of revenue and clicks it is actually pretty smart what they are doing.

Kent already knows that the Broncos supporter based is at its wits end with Seibold and that even fabricating a story about how the coach has lost the dressing room guarantees us idiots at least click on or listen to what he is saying about the issue knowing the likelihood of us calling them out on it is minimal because seeing Seibold torn apart in the media actually satisfies our agendas and curiosities.

Seibs and the club have taken the route that most Broncos fans were demanding they take ... i.e. going all in on our talented, but young and inexperienced players.

And then the best talented young player ends up signing for the team down the highway. :xxxx:

a36f54c7f4e1bc374a6e0b61a950e69e.jpg

I honestly just dont see us losing any of our next 3 games.

The Bulldogs I can see happening.

Regardless of their form, they have always been a side that’s been a thorn in our side. Much like the Eels at Suncorp.

They have a knack of lifting against us.

I dont care what anyone says but finally having a saturday i can enjoy get what i need done and wait for my beloved Broncos to play in the arvey feels good, even if we are going shit at the moment but i beleive despite all these injuries if the boys show up with a level head and get out there and get the job done, confidence will go a long way if we get this win even if it is just the titans it will keep us away from the bottom if we can go on and wrap up a few wins. Game Day Baby!

I reckon they are trying to get the Broncos fan base disillusioned so that they can get some ready made fans to make the jump over to the Bombers bandwagon when they enter the comp to manipulate the Brisbane fanbase to split loyalties.

Conspiracy 101
Join us!

Last edited:
How fkn good is it that we are playing on a Saturday and not a Thursday..
Broncs by 30

I just went for a walk and spoke to a hobo lying in the gutter about tonight’s game.
He said he had a vision last night after licking a few toads which depicted a much more aggressive and disciplined 80mim performance from the boyce to kick start a 6 game winning streak.
Lodge and Pangai leading from the front.
Niu to lock in the full back spot with a pearler of a game, and ol twinkle toes milf to extend his nuggety middle finger to all the haters with 2 tries and 150 running metres.
Broncs by 18.

Thank you smelly, naked hobo, I’m off to the TAB to unload my life savings..

I just went for a walk and spoke to a hobo lying in the gutter about tonight’s game.
He said he had a vision last night after licking a few toads which depicted a much more aggressive and disciplined 80mim performance from the boyce to kick start a 6 game winning streak.
Lodge and Pangai leading from the front.
Niu to lock in the full back spot with a pearler of a game, and ol twinkle toes milf to extend his nuggety middle finger to all the haters with 2 tries and 150 running metres.
Broncs by 18.

Thank you smelly, naked hobo, I’m off to the TAB to unload my life savings..
Wasn't Buzz was it?

The Titans are in with a real chance here and despite their impotence, they have the arsenal to trouble a totally bendable Bronco defensive line. The two worst offensive and defensive teams in the comp who are just as bad as each other going head to head in a match with little meaning. Broncos to win narrowly in a high scoring thriller.

The Titans are in with a real chance here and despite their impotence, they have the arsenal to trouble a totally bendable Bronco defensive line. The two worst offensive and defensive teams in the comp who are just as bad as each other going head to head in a match with little meaning. Broncos to win narrowly in a high scoring thriller.

Well, this match has a lot of meaning for me, and I expect all of us on here given the shit that's been going down for the last 4 weeks in particular, for Seibold, for Tesi Niu as starting FB, for Milf and his supporters .. err, supportER 😀 , Dearden in his first game since last year and given all the support he has here, obviously, for the team given the criticism, and not least for the NSW biased media who will relish the opportunity of a feeding frenzy on the Broncos and to a lesser extent the Tits.

Really important game for me.

So who will be taking over for goal kicking today?

I know we're short of centres for this game, but I just read Shibasaki's remarks about him bludging during the covid enforced break and only now being up to speed. It sort of sums the guy up and i think justifies yet again why he was let go.

I only hope this was not the case with our boys as they do seem gassed every game we play. Additionally, they only seem to be there for the first half trying and come the second stanza we've got nothing in the tank. Is this inexperience? I'm more inclined to suggest it's simply piss poor preparation and planning that's producing the painfully poor performances.

P-p-p pick up a penguin.

Yes Jedhead , perfectly put , and precisely more to the point, it's pure poor prior planning and preparation that promotes their piss poor performances !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Santa
  • barker
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • winslow_wong
  • lynx000
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manifesto
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • theshed
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.