vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word is Kotoni Staggs has resumed training. Might return as early as next week.
giphy.gif

Paul White must be a tad worried. Plenty of tickets still available and now open to the general public.

Which of our centres is up against Kelly?

This is when it hits them, they think they can keep putting this mediocre product out on the field and still charge more for tickets then anyone else. Well guess what fuckers.
I'm going ...$17 bucks a ticket including charges, wouldnt call that more than anyone else. This is the time to get behind the team mate, not look for reasons to self sobatage.

At the very least, you gotta get in there so you can boo them when the inevitable half-hearted approach returns.

I'm going ...$17 bucks a ticket including charges, wouldnt call that more than anyone else. This is the time to get behind the team mate, not look for reasons to self sobatage.
More a reference to the past seasons mate

Couldn’t disagree more mate. As Galah eluded to, this is clearly the only way we have left of getting through to the powers that be that this isn’t good enough from our club. I love this club as much as anyone, but I’m tired of year in year out mediocrity and being labelled as the most financially equipped club who is squandering their resources. If the fans stop turning up you WILL see action.

Last edited:
Couldn’t disagree more mate. As Galah eluded to, this is clearly the only way we have left of getting through to the powers that be that this isn’t good enough from our club. I love this club as much as anyone, but I’m tired of year in year out mediocrity and being labelled as the most financially equipped club who is squandering their resources. If the fans stop turning up you WILL see action.

Thats fair enough, stick to the lounge then. I like to get behind the guys that get on the field, only way that can be done is getting along. I take your point but I also wont ever be accused of being labelled fairweather (not saying you are) from arseholes at work or wherever. We have copped shit from other clubs on that basis for far too long.

Wouldn’t pay to watch them until they put in a few solid efforts. Management for too long have relied on fans turning up to eat no matter what tripe is being served up. They even block members from opting out of their memberships. They can’t ignore it if nobody goes.

If Siebs has 'dropped' Isaako as part of his resting and rotation I can cop that, but I wish he would have started the resting & rotation regime with Darius- he clearly needs a rest.

Yep. Tell him to rest for oh say 6 months.

If Siebs has 'dropped' Isaako as part of his resting and rotation I can cop that, but I wish he would have started the resting & rotation regime with Darius- he clearly needs a rest.
As soon as Staggs back Darius will be out if Seibs has any interest in putting the best 17 out on the field. Farnworth/Staggs should be our centres going forward.

Still don’t believe Siebs has a real say in Boyd’s selection, as much as I know others will protest, and possibly quite rightly.
People also 'believe' in God, the devil and the tooth fairy too.:happy:

Still don’t believe Siebs has a real say in Boyd’s selection, as much as I know others will protest, and possibly quite rightfully.

That's totally screwed up if the head coach can't pick his own team.

Still don’t believe Siebs has a real say in Boyd’s selection, as much as I know others will protest, and possibly quite rightfully.
Yep, I’m totally with this. It’s really the only explanation.

I still stand by the fact that he and the club have an agreement he could play out this year in the NRL if he isn’t on the cap in 2021.
It’s literally the only explanation.

Yep and I reckon it is one of the cap 'issues' that Seibs was talking about recently, the Broncos probably cant use Boyd's money for next year until he actually retires from the game at the end of this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.