vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siebs is quoted as saying “But the reality is we are in a salary-cap era and the way the cap is governed and the way you have to recruit, retain and develop players, we are playing the long game.”

So that's why we're playing aimless and clueless - I never realised that we were now in a 'salary-cap era'. Glad that's cleared up. I have to ask though what era were we in previously if not a salary-cap?
Yeah, he can say what he likes about that, we all know this.
Most of us can deal with a young team learning their trade and accept we will stumble along the way but we need to see improvement not regression.

Siebs is quoted as saying “But the reality is we are in a salary-cap era and the way the cap is governed and the way you have to recruit, retain and develop players, we are playing the long game.”

So that's why we're playing aimless and clueless - I never realised that we were now in a 'salary-cap era'. Glad that's cleared up. I have to ask though what era were we in previously if not a salary-cap?
More random speak, playing the long game for sure but playing to lose.

Playing the short game would be offering market value with player options at the end, that way the player can either up their salary or lock in an above market salary at the time, hardly positive long term planning.

So that’s why we drop the ball every second set. Damn you salary cap for pricing us out of ball security. Once some funds free up that’s what we should buy.

So that’s why we drop the ball every second set. Damn you salary cap for pricing us out of ball security. Once some funds free up that’s what we should buy.
the thumping bass at training gives them hand tremors. makes perfect sense.

Will that leave us enough room to fix up the fence sorry I mean defence? Or should we just let the neighbours dog get through and continue shiting on our yard?

Last edited:
I seriously doubt we have anyone leaking that kind of information to the media. These coaches however do have some very bizarre game plans at times. One i mentioned about Paul Green that i heard last year was just bizarre, especially as it resulted in a try for them!

Unrelated to this match but can anyone speculate what our backline looks like when Staggs returns (assuming its next week)?

Trying to figure out which one of Coates/Farnworth has better job security for fantasy purposes!

Unrelated to this match but can anyone speculate what our backline looks like when Staggs returns (assuming its next week)?

Trying to figure out which one of Coates/Farnworth has better job security for fantasy purposes!
Logically Boyd would be the one out on his ass, but you already know what comes next here...

Feeling optimistic, Luke to have full reigns for the first time could spark a resurgence. Croft and Milford knowing that Dearden is waiting at first drop, might just kick them out of their funk.
I just know Coates is scoring a double, kid is playing angry and wants to prove a point that he belongs.
Coach must let em have their way, let em play whats infront of them. Nui and Milf need to hunt up beside TPJ and Haas for the offloads, lets get back to our strengths of 2015.

Not giving up on this team yet - no matter how bad the back office is... fck this rebuild shit - we're ready, with injuries or not, the current talent is good enough and with the right guidance and belief if and only the coach believes in himself too.

Broncos by 13+ 😊😊😊

Last edited:
Feeling optimistic, Luke to have full reigns for the first time could spark a resurgence. Cronk and Milford knowing that Dearden is waiting at first drop, might just kick them out of their funk.

I read this and had a little chuckle. IF ONLY!!

the “Andrew Gee” era.

Rod and Des would be 70 now, bold recruitment.
What champion players they were though. Des was always one of my favourite players.

the “Andrew Gee” era.

giphy.gif

Yeah except it doesn't make sense as News are far and away the majority owners of the Broncos so I don't know why they are shitting in their own nest.

Conspiracy 101

well giving Boyd and to a lesser extend Milford the money we did, you would be forgiven for thinking that club thought there was no salary cap

What champion players they were though. Des was always one of my favourite players.

Yeah and should have played for Australia but was another great Queenslander fucked over by NSW *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • mystico
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • ettybay
  • Shane Tronc
  • kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.