Round 7 - Broncos vs Titans

Seriously if the kid had dummied and gone over within that opening 10mns, the dream start and we'd probably be up by 22-0. Not the fckn other way.

If you rejoiced at Isaako being dropped from fullback...give yourself a fckin uppercut.

Booed off at halftime - first time I’ve seen that.

An idiot can coach a team with these players to beat titans, unfortunately we have worse then that.

I feel for any BHQers who risked their lives and made the trek out to watch this.

Copped some tough calls, but just so much bad footy on display. The kicker is that one of the better performers has just cost them two tries.

Another all-time worse performance coming up under Seibold's reign, I have to imagine it's just a matter of time before a replacement is called in.

Should we take a punt on that coach from the Super League? I would unironically consider taking Hook back as head coach. He has a 55%+ win record and would get them back to playing the basics.

Last edited:
At the game. Everyone booing them. My Broncos to come last at $23 is looking very good.

Fifita to sign with the titans next week.

I'm sure they'll get to the bottom of what went wrong from their little halftime pods

Annotation 2020 06 27 182435

Time to hook Milford and get dearden on. What’s the point of putting him on for the last 3 minutes?

We could have Bellyache as coach and Robinson as assistant, it still wouldn't change much when ao many calls go against you.

Either way, Seibs has clearly lost the players. They aren't even trying.

This is like a recurring nightmare that happens once a week on a different night depending on what night we play

And we saw what we can do at the start of the game when we nearly scored. Play it on the edges with support runners where all our speed is and NOT in the fucking middle with pillows like Lodge. Haas? Put him on the edge. He is utterly wasted with his one-out runs in the middle

Active Now

• Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mrslong
  • broncos4life
  • achievedrap
  • theshed
  • winslow_wong
  • sooticus
  • Allo
  • Lurker
  • jd87
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • marw
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • Lostboy
  • heartly87
  • Morkel
  • Pigskin
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.