Round 7 - Broncos vs Titans

Should we take a punt on that coach from the Super League? I would unironically consider taking Hook back as head coach. He has a 55%+ win record and would get them back to playing the basics.

Shaun Wane

Shane Warne

Whatever the **** his name is, get him in.

NRL 360 is going to must watch viewing Monday night.

Triple M with Gordy on tomorrow too. Jesus Christ

At the game. Everyone booing them. My Broncos to come last at $23 is looking very good.

Fifita to sign with the titans next week.

Nah he won’t

Why would you. It’d be like Arrow going there who realised a year later maybe it wasn’t a good idea

If i was Seibold, I'd walk into the press conference, open my cheque book, write a cheque to the NRL ... then unload

He won't want to lose that 10k, he won't be earning a weekly wage after he gets paid out tomorrow.

Offa to prop, Glenn to lock and Haas to 2nd row

I am sorry but this is the most inept, soft and downright pathetic effort I have seen. I am done with the three amigos of Milf, Voyd and Oats. They can pack their bags along with the coach. I am disgusted with the efforts all over the field.

If Dearden does not get his shot in the halfs with Croft this half then Siebold has no clue.

Flogging after flogging after flogging.
Something has to give.

Yvonne just said ‘the titans are turning the screws’....
The fucking titans

Are turning the screws on us

If seibold has a job tomorrow it’s a fucking travesty. Paul white can **** off as well. See ya later *****.

833c3d90c0798e3b5967ae1aa11a6a43.jpg

Time to get a second job [emoji23]

What Deadmans email address, I have a few suggestions on how to escape with his life.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Dexter
  • Shane Tronc
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • broncoscope
  • I bleed Maroon
  • theshed
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Battler
  • vertigo
  • Mr Fourex
  • mrslong
  • RodF
  • thenry
  • Sproj
  • mitch222
  • Ozired
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.