Round 7 - Broncos vs Titans

CROFT IS FUCKING SHIT. Melbourne don’t let a good player go they can afford to have, he didn’t even get played over a third string fucking FULLBACK!............helloooooooo
Is that you Blocker?

oats too! I mean would he even play for another side on the wing? Would he get picked? No

They were lost from the start . They didn’t even know which side of the field they were starting on . Did anyone notice that or was it just me ? 😂 and they run out waving at fans lol . Shame yourselves .

How many times have we set up Herbie with a bit of space on the edge, with the fastest player in the NRL on his outside?

Anyone at the game get the number for bad behaviour at the game? There's this group of 17 blokes having a laugh.
This took me far too long to get with the amount of alcohol needed to stomach this. But funny😂

I want to see Seibold walk into the dressing room and literally hit the first player he sees with a tombstone piledriver.

These ***** are all fucking cats.

Show some pride, show some emotion. Fucking anyone, please.

To have any platform to say anything to the players he'd need to have anything even approximating a gameplan, the fat useless heap of shit.

Takes a while to eliminate that style. It's like it's in our DNA and to make things worse, it seems to also be Seibold's strategy, when he has such class out wide

Fatso's had the team 18 months and all the Isaac Moses-approved player swaps he could possibly dream of. If he can't get things going after more than a year he can give his delightful powerpoint presentation down at centrelink.

At least one good Brisbane team is playing in the AFL tomorrow.

See how the Titans rush up in defence. We fucking hang about waiting and watching

Amazing seeing how far this team is off the pace against such a powerhouse opposition.

Hodgo just said this is the first time he has heard of a Bronco team being boo'd off the field at Suncorp.

The ball comes loose and we just stand there watching

Hodgo just said this is the first time he has heard of a Bronco team being boo'd off the field at Suncorp.
If this isn’t ringing alarm bells then we are stuffed as an organisation, it’s doing major damage to all facets to our club. We should sack white at the same time as Seibold that would truly send a message. What’s white ACTUALLY achieved?

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • Harry Sack
  • Dexter
  • Aldo
  • Broncos Maestro
  • simplythebest
  • ezpz
  • Scdeac
  • Mr Fourex
  • Howie
  • Jedhead
  • Allo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Robboi_321
  • Financeguy
  • mrtij
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Cavalo
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.