Round 7 - Broncos vs Titans

If i was Seibold, I'd walk into the press conference, open my cheque book, write a cheque to the NRL ... then unload
He probably would love to but you cant do it when you're team is putrid.
Sure we are getting shafted by the officials but our biggest problems are within.

Nah Croft is the one to drop. Milford is doing more and a lot better in defence.
I am sorry but this is the most inept, soft and downright pathetic effort I have seen. I am done with the three amigos of Milf, Voyd and Oats. They can pack their bags along with the coach. I am disgusted with the efforts all over the field.

If Dearden does not get his shot in the halfs with Croft this half then Siebold has no clue.

Surely the coach has to go.

This is nothing short of a catastrophe as far as coaching goes....absolutely no game plan, players unenthusiastic, poor roster management...etc.

**sigh**

Man this is so far from a reffing thing.
Exactly. Yeah its obvious we are not getting the rub of the green. But it is up to you not die wondering. Look at the players who turn to the ref with hands up and not just pinning the ears and making a tackle to be sure. It's Boyd and Milf, their mentality is a cancer with this young group.

Watching the in shed vision before the game you could see the body language of key players. They are not taking charge, they isolate themselves.

Nah Croft is the one to drop. Milford is doing more and a lot better in defence.

They're both playing like shit. Milf has obviously been listening to the media and is now trying to run it every time he touches the ball without success.

They’d want to be giving out refunds at the exit gates.

After the week they have had copping it from all angles, **** they started flat. Very disappointing.

Missed the first half. What the ****, is this going to be Titans biggest ever victory?

CROFT IS FUCKING SHIT. Melbourne don’t let a good player go they can afford to have, he didn’t even get played over a third string fucking FULLBACK!............helloooooooo

CROFT IS FUCKING SHIT. Melbourne don’t let a good player go they can afford to have, he didn’t even get played over a third string fucking FULLBACK!............helloooooooo

I dont think any halfback could change whats happening atm or perform well

2d65ee165394faa6ce5296f6075e1f7a.jpg

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Horseheadsup
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • mrslong
  • westy316
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Tim K
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • PETERN
  • Yellowfella
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • Bronco bob
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.