Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

People on Facebook trying to defend the players for laughing etc after bloody shit me. Would a doctor he having a laugh if he just killed someone on operating table? Or a firefighter if a house just burnt down? Yes it's football, but it's your fucking job. If you do a shit job, fucking feel bad about it.
Amen,

He didn't answer the question though...
No, he didn't. Worth also noting it was asked before the game tonight not after.

Screenshot 20200627 210544 Twitter

It was excruciating. Couldn’t make it through to the end.
Don't blame you, it's the same trash every week from the bloke, don't expect it to change anytime soon.

I agree that Seibold is clueless, but let’s say he gets sacked this week. Does anyone really expect us to improve over the next however many rounds with a new coach. I think our issues run deeper than the coaching alone.
Well you can’t do worse.... and at least someone will take accountability for the major issues the club faces
[automerge]1593256456[/automerge]
Somebody please get Toovey on the phone.........or even Kevvie.................
Kevvie a millions years before Toovey

Last edited:
I’d be keen to egg the playing group as I feel pretty confident I could out last them while they chase me seeing as they are so UNFIT! **** now I’m drunk

I’d be keen to egg the playing group as I feel pretty confident I could out last them while they chase me seeing as they are so UNFIT! **** now I’m drunk

Just go and dump your supporters gear at the front door. that will get their attention.

Sacking the coach won't fix it. White has to go as well, and so does Peter Nolan. It will still take a year or two to get out of this shit heap we are in with a lot of money wasted on duds.

People on Facebook trying to defend the players for laughing etc after bloody shit me. Would a doctor he having a laugh if he just killed someone on operating table? Or a firefighter if a house just burnt down? Yes it's football, but it's your fucking job. If you do a shit job, fucking feel bad about it.

We don't have a bloke like Hodgo, Locky, Thorn, Carroll, Webcke, etc to shirt front them in the sheds after they were all giggles with the opposition. Carrigan and Lodge are the only two I can think of in the team who would be capable of doing so and they don't have the runs on the board to demand respect.

Grim press conference. No Glenn, a Seibold on the brink of tears with no answers, and seemingly insecure about his future at the club.

I almost felt sorry for him but then I remember he made his own bed. If you want to keep backing these overpaid senior players that keep letting you down and that every man and his dog can see have been problematic, then he has himself to blame.

Even though tonight was a collective dreadful performance, until you start making people accountable, why does anyone expect things to change?

If Seibold wants has any shred of decency and wants to win back a shred of respect from me and wants to coach beyond this week, he should walk into the club and tear strips off the walls and then make a statement by actually dropping some big names that has been long long overdue.

I’d rather lose with a team full of inexperienced players across the board having a go, than having a young team sprinkled with a few overpaid and overrated senior players who have clearly checked out and are taking the absolute piss.

I think the season is all but gone so if Seibold gets a stay of execution, he may as well go all out next week and drop Oates, Milford and Boyd. Put Dearden alongside Croft, reinstate Isaako on the wing and hopefully Staggs is back to slot into Centre. I won’t hold my breath

Glenn was good tonight. He tried so hard. Made 4 consecutive effective tackles in the 1st half and defended well. Talked a lot and ran hard.

Our backs showed what we can do in the first few minutes of the game... and then ... ? Coates is shaping up as a class winger and Herbie is a star.

TPJ tried hard but he stands too flat too often to make an impact. Lodge is soft. Why? What's changed? Offa I thought was ok. He tried and tackled and ran hard. When Haas got the ball with enough room to build some speed he bent the line and made good metres.

Nobody is running lines, nobody is supporting the halves who get the ball with the defence on them because we stand too shallow and flat footed. Except Herbie of course.

I don't think it's just Seibold. Too many players seem not to care

We don't have a bloke like Hodgo, Locky, Thorn, Carroll, Webcke, etc to shirt front them in the sheds after they were all giggles with the opposition. Carrigan and Lodge are the only two I can think of in the team who would be capable of doing so and they don't have the runs on the board to demand respect.
Pretty sure they both have a bit of a laugh too. No old heads in the team. All a bunch of kids who have been praised for being good against people half their size in the junior comps but have no work ethic to make it in first grade. That's a recruitment issue. Look at the roosters and Parra. Yes they have some super stars, but they have so many players who just never give up. Our team gives up straight away.

That presser was grim to watch [emoji23]

I legit laughed out loud when he said our sets coming out of our own end were ok and our forwards ran hard.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I was tempted to lay out $500 on the Titans after our first set of 6 for the exact opposite reasons that Seibold is delusional about but you can’t live bet on the app without having to ring through so never followed through.

I had an inkling this was brewing when I seen the mood and lack of energy in the dressing sheds before they ran out.

Then the opening 3 runs was the sealer for me. I had seen enough for me to believe what I was seeing in the dressing sheds wasn’t an illusion. We made like 15 metres off our first 3 runs off the bloody opening kick off! Lodge got monstered on the first tackle of the game 5 metres out from our line. Then Ofa got smashed next tackle on about the 10 and I can’t remember he took the next hit up but those 3 runs were so devoid of effort and hard running that it set the tone of our entire performance. What the **** was Seibold watching?

Active Now

• Inside pass
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Stix
  • phoenix
  • Allo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • Cavalo
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • Tim K
  • Financeguy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.