/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Lodge is soft. Why? What's changed?
Lodge would be underdone due to the ACL injury... he wouldn't have been able to keep fitness whilst rehabbing and now he's been thrown in because Offa is so shit that he can't be trusted to play 40 competent minutes a game

Last edited:
Seibold is clearly a terrible coach and has to go. I have never seen a more poorly coached team in my life at this level.

Croft has to be dropped for Dearden, he is not an NRL level halfback.

Lodge would be underdone due to the ACL injury... he wouldn't have been able to keep fitness whilst rehabbing and now he's been thrown in because Offa is so shit that he can't be trusted to play 40 competent minutes a game

Hmmm. OK. At the same time, it's Lodge's lack of power in the tackle that worries me. He grabs and hugs rather than hitting and struggles to stop momentum. Our forwards in general allow far too many post contact metres. Again, attitude and energy.

I recall watching Isaako Croft and Milf warming up in the sheds and Milf already looked like he just didn't want to be there. There was no immediate energy, no talk, no geeing up of each other and Milf simply refused to make any effort in the tackling drills.

I thought then the shit was coming.

I recall watching Isaako Croft and Milf warming up in the sheds and Milf already looked like he just didn't want to be there. There was no immediate energy, no talk, no geeing up of each other and Milf simply refused to make any effort in the tackling drills.

I thought then the shit was coming.
Milf has never been a talker though has he. It has always been one of the short comings of his game in that he could never be a 7 due to his total lack of being vocal with his team mates.

Hmmm. OK. At the same time, it's Lodge's lack of power in the tackle that worries me. He grabs and hugs rather than hitting and struggles to stop momentum. Our forwards in general allow far too many post contact metres. Again, attitude and energy.
Our defence has been an issue forever.

In 2015 it was conceded 70m sets and then heart attack goal line defence and attitude to play for each other.

2016 the attitude was gone and we pretty much turned to shit... unless for whatever reason the playing group decided they wanted to turn up.

Pretty fucking over this playing group to be honest... they used to turn up if they played a top 8 team now they just don't turn up for anything.

They say seibold is a stats coach. Is he though? Because our stats fucking suck. Or does he just look at incredibly superficial stats or something?

Apparently Darbs ran the quickest 1.2km time trial of his career.

Pity that doesn’t equate to points in the win column

Our defence has been an issue forever.

In 2015 it was conceded 70m sets and then heart attack goal line defence and attitude to play for each other.

2016 the attitude was gone and we pretty much turned to shit... unless for whatever reason the playing group decided they wanted to turn up.

Pretty fucking over this playing group to be honest... they used to turn up if they played a top 8 team now they just don't turn up for anything.

Agreed, although a number of our players did turn up which is something. What really puzzles me is that Seibold knows the defence is shit. Why won't he change the style to that of all the top teams? It's bleeding obvious what works with the new rule. He has admitted we haven't adapted which is a rather delayed light bulb moment, but why won't he change it?

Croft couldn't even hold down the halfback spot when he was at school, how do they think he can now? Most of the time he was punted out to the wing.

Will this be the first Origin series with zero Broncos playing for QLD? Even Fifita is no guarantee.
[automerge]1593255847[/automerge]

The way the QLD club teams are going and the lack of depth in certain positions, we are one injury away from a 3-0 sweep this season. Especially based on the new rules

I used to be on Seibs side but each week that has gone by thats slowly faded away.

I mean WHAT THE **** IS THE POINT OF SUBBING NIU FOR ISSAKO?!?!

He has no idea how to form any sort of attacking play. It was quite literally one out plays. Never did we even come close to something considered an attacking play.

I used to be on Seibs side but each week that has gone by thats slowly faded away.

I mean WHAT THE **** IS THE POINT OF SUBBING NIU FOR ISSAKO?!?!

He has no idea how to form any sort of attacking play. It was quite literally one out plays. Never did we even come close to something considered an attacking play.

The error was made on Tuesday when he named Oates in the wing in front of Isaako. You reap what you sow.

Agreed, although a number of our players did turn up which is something. What really puzzles me is that Seibold knows the defence is shit. Why won't he change the style to that of all the top teams? It's bleeding obvious what works with the new rule. He has admitted we haven't adapted which is a rather delayed light bulb moment, but why won't he change it?
I honestly don't know how the first thing done to this club is anything other than instilling a proper defensive system

From September 2018... and still relevant to today when we hadn't picked a new coach. If I can see it from the fucking couch than what the **** has been going on at this joint for like the last decade
I'm probably leaning towards Maguire. To me the bunnies defence was still a little suspect throughout the year (obviously not as bad as ours, but they were pretty far off storm and roosters).

The broncos team as a whole has attacking talent across the park, but the issue which has been prevalent for a long time is our poor defense, even in 2015 it was heart attack goal line defense all game and scrambling to cover line breaks.

Madge would bring the storm defensive system and fitness which I think is basically all that's missing from this team winning a premiership.

The guys we have can attack, apparently they just don't know how to defend.

I'm gonna put this in real big letters...

If Pangai Junior did half the shit that Maika Sivo gets away with, he'd never play a game again.

Stop talking sense 🤣🤣

Whendoes Bellyaches contract end? I would pay big for him, or even get Cam Smith. He would do better than Seibs!

Active Now

• ozzball
  • Justwin
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Mustafur
  • Harry Sack
  • pennywisealfie
  • kman
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.