Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Proud Queenslander and mad Broncos fan since inception. Was Rabbitohs fan from early 80's. Having your coach stolen after 1 year P!$$ed me off and I was so glad Bennett refused to quit. I am loving these Broncos floggings. Till Seibold and White are gone, I won't be supporting the Broncos. Paul White, CEO since 2010. ZERO premierships. 4 Coaches, What do you think the problem is here!!!!!!!!!

This rabble will cost the Broncos millions in sponsorship, gate takings and we will lose players.

Proud Queenslander and mad Broncos fan since inception. Was Rabbitohs fan from early 80's. Having your coach stolen after 1 year P!$$ed me off and I was so glad Bennett refused to quit. I am loving these Broncos floggings. Till Seibold and White are gone, I won't be supporting the Broncos. Paul White, CEO since 2010. ZERO premierships. 4 Coaches, What do you think the problem is here!!!!!!!!!

then don't even think about calling yourself a Broncos fan ... mad or otherwise.

because YOU'RE NOT

we witnessed history tonight ...

the first time time the bunker has ruled on a forward pass ... and they got it wrong

Could have been worse, should have seen the one Jarrod Croker threw directly in front of the touch judge which also led to a try. It was so far forward it was baffling how they missed it

Could have been worse, should have seen the one Jarrod Croker threw directly in front of the touch judge which also led to a try. It was so far forward it was baffling how they missed it

heard about that one on my way home from the game.

what made the Titans try worse was that before the video ref incorrectly ruled the pass backwards (and video refs can't rule on forward passes anyway) there was another forward pass in the same movement.

forward pass + forward pass = Titans try according to the officials

I thought the pass was fine and serves the idiot Broncos players right for standing and stopping. Good things it was the inexperienced kids who stopped and watched like Boyd and Milford too and the experienced head in Niu was the only one who reacted.

I thought the pass was fine and serves the idiot Broncos players right for standing and stopping. Good things it was the inexperienced kids who stopped and watched like Boyd and Milford too and the experienced head in Niu was the only one who reacted.

look forward to me. the final pass was thrown slightly before the line and caught on the line. but that's irrelevant anyway, the bunker is not allowed to rule on forward passes

The bunker is also not supposed to listen to commentators, yet here we are.

The bunker is also not supposed to listen to commentators, yet here we are.

you speak the truth sir

i forgot for a second what organisation we are talking about

look forward to me. the final pass was thrown slightly before the line and caught on the line. but that's irrelevant anyway, the bunker is not allowed to rule on forward passes

They can determine whether it was a knock on or passed.

If it's deemed a pass, then it's play on.

They did actually find a way to rule a forward pass against the Broncos in 2008. Against St George Illawarra, a pass obviously went forward to Manihera to score and the video referee couldn't do anything with it. Set it back as a refs call and the ref made up some ruling.

Hipgrave passed it as well as Slater kicked it, honestly. That was the moment the live play got 20% of my attention. Especially after Hipgrave appeared to have lost it the set before inside his own half.

We play the Bulldogs next home game in a potential battle of the wooden spoon. 2 teams who struggle to score points. Might be a 6-4 game.

What I’m more interested in however is what the over/under is for potential crowd figures. Might be lucky to get 2,500.
Think about this, our past tries tonight were from a one out hit up and a kick. Last week an intercept, against manly two of the three were from kicks. Hardly indicates great attacking strategy.

Just on this:

Average Set Distance: 27.9m (Titans 42.2m)

Backs
Niu - 14 runs 102m
Oates - 10 runs 68m
Farnworth - 11 runs 54m
Boyd - 5 runs 40m
Coates - 8 runs 45m

So what's the fix?

I've come around on the halves. Yes, Croft and Milford aren't playing good. Yes, they're making a lot of unforced errors and not converting opportunities when we're down the other end.

But for real, look at the metres of our forwards & outside backs last night, they're legitimately disgraceful.

Niu - 14 runs for 102 metres (7.3 metres per run)
Oates - 10 runs for 68 metres (6.8 metres per run)
Boyd - 5 runs for 40 metres (8.0 metres per run)
Farnworth - 11 runs for 54 metres (4.9 metres per run)

Coates - 8 runs for 45 metres (5.6 metres per run)
Lodge - 13 runs for 102 metres (7.8 metres per run)
Haas - 17 runs for 160 metres (9.4 metres per run)
Glenn - 4 runs for 34 metres (8.5 metres per run)
Pangai Jr - 15 runs for 143 metres (9.5 metres per run)
Ofahengaue - 9 runs for 83 metres (9.2 metres per run)
Kennedy - 10 runs for 74 metres (7.4 metres per run)
Te'o - 6 runs for 46 metres (7.7 metres per run)

Green = Good
Orange = Pass
Red = Fail

If we're going to single out players, Glenn & Boyd making 9 runs between them last night for a total of 74 metres. As our 2 most experienced players, that's fucking disgusting.

Farnworth & Coates, wow. 19 runs for 99 metres.. That's literally game losing. It's any wonder we're struggling to get up the other end, we're playing 20 year old noodles for outside backs that are incapable of helping us get out of trouble.

I can almost guarantee one, if not both of them will be dropped next week. Don't be surprised to see Kennar on the wing on TLT. He would legitimately help us, we are DESPERATE for an outside back who can make a 10 metre run.

I've come around on the halves. Yes, Croft and Milford aren't playing good. Yes, they're making a lot of unforced errors and not converting opportunities when we're down the other end.

But for real, look at the metres of our forwards & outside backs last night, they're legitimately disgraceful.

Niu - 14 runs for 102 metres (7.3 metres per run)
Oates - 10 runs for 68 metres (6.8 metres per run)
Boyd - 5 runs for 40 metres (8.0 metres per run)
Farnworth - 11 runs for 54 metres (4.9 metres per run)

Coates - 8 runs for 45 metres (5.6 metres per run)
Lodge - 13 runs for 102 metres (7.8 metres per run)
Haas - 17 runs for 160 metres (9.4 metres per run)
Glenn - 4 runs for 34 metres (8.5 metres per run)
Pangai Jr - 15 runs for 143 metres (9.5 metres per run)
Ofahengaue - 9 runs for 83 metres (9.2 metres per run)
Kennedy - 10 runs for 74 metres (7.4 metres per run)
Te'o - 6 runs for 46 metres (7.7 metres per run)

Green = Good
Orange = Pass
Red = Fail

If we're going to single out players, Glenn & Boyd making 9 runs between them last night for a total of 74 metres. As our 2 most experienced players, that's fucking disgusting.

Farnworth & Coates, wow. 19 runs for 99 metres.. That's literally game losing. It's any wonder we're struggling to get up the other end, we're playing 20 year old noodles for outside backs that are incapable of helping us get out of trouble.

I can almost guarantee one, if not both of them will be dropped next week. Don't be surprised to see Kennar on the wing on TLT. He would legitimately help us, we are DESPERATE for an outside back who can make a 10 metre run.

cheers for the stats and whilst 4 runs for glenn sure is shit, I would say that he was on his own in defence and tired his guts out without the ball.

heard about that one on my way home from the game.

what made the Titans try worse was that before the video ref incorrectly ruled the pass backwards (and video refs can't rule on forward passes anyway) there was another forward pass in the same movement.

forward pass + forward pass = Titans try according to the officials

Didnt rule on forward pass it was knock on.
Still got it wrong. That is called knock on 100% of the time in any other game.
Moses did something similar in the late game but was more backwards if anything but it got called knock on.

Last edited:
Didnt rule on forward pass it was knock on.
Still got it wrong. That is called knock on 100% of the time in any other game.
Moses did something similar in the late game but was more backwards if anything but it got called knock on.
Absolutely. Think dropped kick catches. It doesn’t even have to go forwards and they call it a knock-on these days.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • cento
  • LGH
  • Alec
  • sooticus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Bish
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.