Round 7 Discussion

How was this not just a forward pass, but also not offside in the lead up to chambers final try last night?! No wonder the warriors are spewing
532745_10151910021877516_1334864283_n.jpg

Try less but an absorbing battle being fought here Souths lead 2-0

Manly are targeting G.I., someone should be sent off the next time they 'spear tackle' him.

Manly bring it back from 20-0 to 20-12... seven minutes remaining.

Two things from tonight, firstly the obstruction rule has turned
to the guessing game it was last year and inglis is definitly diving for the ground.

Felt like the slowest game of all time. Easily one of the best games this season but gee, what a torrid affair.

As Gus said, Souths turned it on just after half-time and caught Manly napping. The Symonds no-try which became a try to Beau Champion just gave the Rabbits an insurmountable lead.

Manly are grubs though, Fa'aoso should have been sent.

Manly supporters are fucking idiots, maybe if you didn't leak those 2 try's in the first 5 minutes of the second half, you might have won the game.

Only thing better than watching Manly lose is watching the Broncos beat Manly. WTF is with Manly do they have a policy of recruiting fucking wankers or do they turn into wankers when they put on the jersey, deadset I cannot stand one of them they're all a bunch of whinging grubby fuckwits. On the game, the refs nearly ruined it for me in the first half, they really seemed to be blowing the whistle for the smallest shit and there were some shocking decisions.

Last edited:
Amazing effort from Souths, beating a full strength Manly side on their own turf, I know it's early days but that to me solidifies them as a premiership contender.

Was a great but brutal and fiery encounter. Souths blew the game from Manly with a couple of tries straight after halftime but Manly hung in and made it interesting towards the end. To much passes went to ground or didn't go to hand which I thought hurt the Manly attack. After seeing we all now know why Merritt is overlooked for Origin, was extremely quiet tonight.

Two things from tonight, firstly the obstruction rule has turned
to the guessing game it was last year and inglis is definitly diving for the ground.

If they weren't attempting to lift him, then there be no issue......

Manly are dirty scums, they were clearly targeting Inglis purely to injure him, that's just scummy scum level.

Richard Fa-fucking-so should be banned for at least 10 games the dirty *******, can't believe he wasn't sent off.

If they weren't attempting to lift him, then there be no issue......

Time will tell, I think he is diving ala Greg Bird. Every time he gets hit around the hips and driven he goes hard at the ground trying to stay on his stomach and get a quick play the ball.he is causing the tackle to look worse than it is

Time will tell, I think he is diving ala Greg Bird. Every time he gets hit around the hips and driven he goes hard at the ground trying to stay on his stomach and get a quick play the ball.he is causing the tackle to look worse than it is

I think all teams are trying to lift Inglis in a tackle to try and nulify his awesome strength......

If you are right and GI is diving, it could be his way to combat this. In other words, try and lift me at your own risk because I'll end up on my head and ensure we get a penalty.

Playing with fire.

That said.......Manly were deliberately trying to lift him last night.

Not sure they were trying to lift him on his head but onto his back.even the Inu tackle I thought he jumped a bit and partly caused the severity of that tackle.i posted that at the time and now I'm pretty sure he is putting his head below the horizontal.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Browny
  • broncotville
  • LittleDavey
  • bert_lifts
  • Nerd
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Manofoneway
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.