Round 7 Discussion

I don't see any jumping motion at all, into the tackle or mid-tackle in either Fa'aoso tackle.

Richie keeps grabbing his legs and tosses him. Even if GI is actively trying to find the ground, I believe that's a natural reaction when he's placed in that position as you want some form of self-preservation.

Fa'aoso should get at least six weeks total considering his priors.

I don't see any jumping motion at all, into the tackle or mid-tackle in either Fa'aoso tackle.

Richie keeps grabbing his legs and tosses him. Even if GI is actively trying to find the ground, I believe that's a natural reaction when he's placed in that position as you want some form of self-preservation.

Fa'aoso should get at least six weeks total considering his priors.
10 minimum, shouldn't he get 50% loading from the first charge which should add a nice penalty on his second charge?

How about Brett Stewarts elbow to the head of Everingham ......blantant and with intent!!

Has to get time for that doesn't he..?

All this talk of the Souths forward pack is strange. There is several forward packs better than the bunnies IMO.

All this talk of the Souths forward pack is strange. There is several forward packs better than the bunnies IMO.

On your twitter awhile back, weren't you talking them up? And scared they would demolish the Broncos pack?

I've talked Souths up but not their forward pack. They are a bloody good team

This is a boring game, Cowboys are still average. They're fucked come origin time.

I don't understand what's not working for them though...with the calibre of players they have, they should be killing it! Very disappointing so far, but they can only get better I s'pose. Maybe the Origin period will give them a rocket?

I don't understand what's not working for them though...with the calibre of players they have, they should be killing it! Very disappointing so far, but they can only get better I s'pose. Maybe the Origin period will give them a rocket?

Shit club, shit culture, shit coach.

Cows struggle to score points in the second half.

Hope they buck the trend tonight, papa needs more SVRL points!

you've got me Big Pete. Blackjacks just too good in the forwards.

Cowboys are playing terribly. Raiders are a fruststung side. clearly a talented squad but are dumb and undisciplined

Was reading through Brett Kimmorley's wash up and he also uses the term "game of two halves".

Thoughts on the two Sunday games?

Knights were clinical against a ragged Titans outfit. Good win given how many players they currently have out and it's good for them to get their 'away' monkey off their back. Tits having little lucky with injury at the moment. Thankfully Srama, Harrison & O'Dwyer are relatively replaceable but still a blow to their psyche and momentum.

Dogs/Sharks was such a cripple fight. Two out of form teams unable to really put the other away until the Sharks threw an intercept. Might be the type of win that boosts the Dogs though, it's weird, but winning can have a real positive effect on a team. Sharks look out of their depth, admittedly I haven't been paying close attention to their games but I'd be interested to see what's changed between this year as opposed to last. From what I can tell, they're just not giving themselves a chance, particularly in the backs.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dash
  • rj9
  • Xzei
  • Spoon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • NSW stables
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bish
  • Redux
  • Adammacca
  • Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • FACTHUNT
  • Rah88
  • mrslong
  • winslow_wong
... and 57 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.