Round 7 Discussion

Holy ****.

What a try from Koroibete.

That was a beauty.

Last edited:
It was never disputed that Granville had a much more polished attacking game than McCullough, it was more-so the fact that we weren't sure if his body could handle NRL for the whole season and playing big minutes, and his defence is questionable at times as well.

With that being said he does look very good this year.

So after the good effort to score, Melbourne concede a try and then Smith kicks it out on the full..

That will do me, the ref thinking it could be an 8 point try to the Chooks.

Video ref said no to 8 point try.

Last edited:
3 loss in a row for the Chooks = happy days; 2 more FTs for my SVRL team = very happy days

All three games were very entertaining today. Good stuff.

I enjoyed the Cowboys game. Great to see Granville doing well but I fear he's one that will come back to haunt us. He's a terrific player and will only get better. Now that he has a coach who realises he's good enough to be a starting hooker the Cowboys are reaping the benefits. Haven't lost since he's been starting.

So RTS would surely have to miss a couple of weeks for diving at the legs of Cronk when he was going for a field goal..

So RTS would surely have to miss a couple of weeks for diving at the legs of Cronk when he was going for a field goal..

Pretty sure that isn't entirely what Grahams suspension was for though?

I thought the same thing. I also thought that under the rules, even though the field goal was successful, the ref was obliged to award a penalty? That was my understanding from reading the rules after the Reynolds incident.

That's right Ari.

I'm not sure what exactly happened but even if the field goal is succesful, if it's deemed that there is dangerous contact, a penalty should be awarded in front of the posts.

Fox commentators are saying the Storm could be under defeated this year, if they won the 2 games they lost.

They are saying they only lost by 2 & 1 points. :laugh:

Raiders really are stinking it up big time his afternoon. Will need to steady the ship pretty quickly to have any chance.

Isn't it so good to have genuine speed in your FB when he comes up into the line and offloads for the try

Canberra are looking like they are back in the game and will play the second half with the wind at their backs and some momentum behind them. There first 20 minutes were the worst i've seen for quite a while but they are fighting back into it but they will need a top start to the second half or the game will be gone.

Austin passes, Raiders score..

Instead he goes himself and bombs it.

[MENTION=1848]ningnangnong[/MENTION] do they allow cans at hunter stadium? Nine just showed some old fella drinking a can of xxxx gold.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Manofoneway
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Horseheadsup
  • BroncosAlways
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • broncoscope
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Allo
  • Bish
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.