POST GAME Round 7 - Dragons vs Broncos

Corey Parker takes way too many hit ups on the 4th tackle of sets in the opposition 30 metre zone. It ****ing kills momentum and the threat we're posing, and we're left to kick meekly at the end instead of asking questions. He does it so much.

Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed. I mentioned it in the roosters match thread last week as well. So frustrating.

Yeah Vidot was atrocious, don't say otherwise. Let in one try and bombed another sitter.

His Broncos days are all but over once our injury woes are sorted.

When does Hodges retire from rep footy? I hate the fact he is likely now out for another couple of weeks but will still push for origin.. **** Origin, it's pointless... focus on your club or retire.

Vidots **** ups and Parkers kicking cost us this one. Dont know how Parker still has the kicking duties.

I'll call that the loss we had to have, quickly forget it and hope we have more players to pick next week, we can't afford to lose even more players to injuries.

Well Glenn is almost certainly gone, I heard he broke both his eye socket and his nose. Legal or not, that hit was dog.

Milford made 5 errors to Vidots 2 ... So if we are going by errors, then i guess it must be Milfords last game for us 2.

What did the try's scored tally say?

Win 8 in row against them, Wayne returns and we lose, coincidence?

It's disappointing but not going to lose sleep over it. We could easily have won that but Dragons played smarter footy. We'll bounce back next week.

Milford made 5 errors to Vidots 2 ... So if we are going by errors, then i guess it must be Milfords last game for us 2.

Milford's five errors didn't cost us definite points. Can't compare the two when Milford by right of position should handle he ball and take many more risks than a winger. Don't get me wrong Milford had his worst game as well but still inexcusable

Uhhh no, he really wasn't. Not only was he dumb enough to let Nabuli dive on the ball for a try, but he also tried to be Josh Mansour by scoring a try with one hand when he would've easily just fell over the line with it. He literally cost us a 12 point turnaround.

If it weren't for Milford, he would've been the worst on ground for mine.

That's the one that frustrated me the most tbh. You ALWAYS shepherd the ball over with your body in front.....not to the fucking side. The one handed attempt I can kinda live with but the other was just utter shite.

I still can't believe Reed was penalised while going for the ball.

Hodges - Came back to early and sat the second half out, should have been so binned too. 4
Oates - Was injured but some incredibly strong runs at the end of that game, shame we didn't go down his side much tonght but Reed is too slow to create space for him anyway. 7
Reed - He is a second rower masquerading as a centre. 5
Copley - He threw a stupid pass but constant threat all night. 6
Vidot - What a mixed bag, some amazing work mixed with bombing a try. 5
Milford - Shocking game and hard to believe given the injuries he wasn't put at the back. 2
Hunt - Tried but I characteristically poor game, bombed the match winner. 3
McGuirr - Worked hard as always but seemed to lack aggression. 6
McCullough - Best game I have seen from him in a long time highlighted by the 40/20. 9
Thaiday - Not as good as last week but tried hard and came up with some important plays. 7
Glenn - Was making a lot of metres before having his face rearranged. 7
Gillett - Tried all night but just lacking something. 6
Parker - Worked hard but an off night by his standards and his kicking cost us again. 6

Nikorima - Looked threatening and great positioning in D. I really rated his performance tonight. 7
Garbutt - Horrible game and got pulled after not many minutes. 2
Dodds - Didn't do much but one fantastic run. 6
Blair - I thought he was good in his return highlighted by his smashing of texDragone player without even knowing it. 7

I knew Hodges wasn't a good selection but what do you do when your player says he is right to go. I was just a poor game . Vidot was both good and bad and not the worst. That honour goes to Milford. Hodges should not have played and Milford should have played fullback. Hopefully Maranta is back next week. Puts a downer on the weekend. Oh well, off to work in one hour !

I'm just checking that BHQ have decided to make Vidot the scape goat tonight despite the fact that:

Milford made 5 errors.

I don't think anyone knew who was fullback tonight... On the first Dragons try, although Vidot should have dived on the ball, that was one a fullback should have cleaned up. But a fullback was nowhere to be seen.

Our kicking game was dreadful.

Our handling was dreadful.

We didn't seem to have any ideas when we got indide their 20.

Etc

Active Now

• whykickamoocow
  • ezpz
  • theshed
  • winslow_wong
  • TimWhatley
  • Waynesaurus
  • porouian
  • Justwin
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Manifesto
  • Morkel
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Pablo
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • Old Mate
  • Big Del
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.