Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Game changer was Vidot dropping the ball. What could have been 14 (or 16) to 6 was suddenly a 7-tackle set to them. Inexcusable. It didn't even look like he was touched by the defender before he dropped it.

Excuse me ... Did you actually watch the game ... He was one if iur better players tonight

The guy who conceded a try? Then fucked up another? And is just lazy in ball control all together

Not much to say, everyone bar macca was poor. Milford was absolutely woeful. We need another goal kicker we can't keep this shit up with Parker. Parker is one of my favourite players but this is just not good enough

Dodds did well though.

3. Macca
2. McGuire
1. Oates

Terrible night out. 15 dropped balls says it all really.

Excuse me ... Did you actually watch the game ... He was one if iur better players tonight

Uhhh no, he really wasn't. Not only was he dumb enough to let Nabuli dive on the ball for a try, but he also tried to be Josh Mansour by scoring a try with one hand when he would've easily just fell over the line with it. He literally cost us a 12 point turnaround.

If it weren't for Milford, he would've been the worst on ground for mine.

Milford & Hunt were the primary reasons we lost tonight, absolutely horrific.

Vidot being lazy and terrible at finishing probably also contributed, but I won't blame him, the halves were the main issue.

3. McCullough
2. McGuire
1. Oates

Nobody else really worth mentioning tonight.

Not wanting to harp on about Vidot because I like the guy and want him to do well, but this shit from him tonight is why Wayne doesn't want to pick him. Great metres out of our end don't make up for game losing mistakes. He cost us the game tonight.

The poor effort on Cooper was just as costly and also Parkers goal kicking. Parker also needs to stop taking hit ups on the fourth tackle when a game is on the line.

Excuse me? He butchered a try and handed them a try. He cost us the game in spite of milfords many attempts to do that himself.

If he was one of our better players then **** me that speaks volumes.

Frustrating, not the end of the world though.
If not for errors, we'd have put 20 points on the best defensive side in the league atm. And if Corey could kick, we'd have won anyway.

Add in being down to 15 for a long period and I think we'll be right.

Milford & Hunt were the primary reasons we lost tonight, absolutely horrific.

Vidot being lazy and terrible at finishing probably also contributed, but I won't blame him, the halves were the main issue.

3. McCullough
2. McGuire
1. Oates

Nobody else really worth mentioning tonight.

Dodds dammit.

look i dont blame the loss on him but he bombed an easy try and let nabuli score as he stood there watching it. he was terrible. maranta would of scored the try he bombed.

Corey Parker takes way too many hit ups on the 4th tackle of sets in the opposition 30 metre zone. It fucking kills momentum and the threat we're posing, and we're left to kick meekly at the end instead of asking questions. He does it so much.

Milford, Gillett, Thaiday & Vidot had 12 errors between them tonight, that's unforgivable, despite the conditions.

I'll call that the loss we had to have, quickly forget it and hope we have more players to pick next week, we can't afford to lose even more players to injuries.

Super impressed with McCullough tonight. Best game he's had for us in a while IMO and glad to see it comes after a contract extension.

Vidot made two absolute clangers whilst Milford was just shit all game, save for some decent grubbers.

The result itself sucks but it's not a huge one. Tough conditions at a rural ground and beaten by not much, it'll make for a bit of a reality check but doesn't derail our season at all.

The big worry is injuries. Hodges has re-done his hammy and surely is out for 2-3 weeks. Glenn has a fractured eye socket and broken nose. Not sure how long that is but I imagine about a month or so? Oates could be moved there but that keeps Vidot in the team. Even if one of Boyd/Maranta/Kahu returned next week there's some interesting choices to be made.

Ashley Taylor apparently killed it tonight. It won't happen, but I'll mention it all the same.

Holy shit that was bad, neither team deserved to win that. Even though they're now on 5 in a row, any decent team should've been able to put 30 on us with all that field position. Milford was by far our worst..No idea why Bennett decided positions like this..if he didn't want Maranta at fullback, just move Nikorima there and give another utility a shot on the bench..no need to move our 1, 4, 6, 14, 17 around to cover one guy's poor form last game.

Kinda gutted for Glenn..He's playing for a contract this year, won't help him missing 2-3 months.

Last edited:
The guy who conceded a try? Then fucked up another? And is just lazy in ball control all together

Milford made 5 errors to Vidots 2 ... So if we are going by errors, then i guess it must be Milfords last game for us 2.

Active Now

• Alec
  • Maddy
  • thenry
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • BooKhaki
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • johnny plath
  • mrslong
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • Nerd
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.