vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we speculate on whether or not she enjoyed it?

These Eels players have a habit of going limp when it matters most.
Foot boy plays for the broncos though?

If the boys can repeat last week's effort then we're in with a real good shot here. We've got the Herbinator back which bolsters our backline and I think we also might have a small advantage in so much as we should be better acclimatised to playing in evening heat and humidity.

Of course our strength and conditioning team will be all over the act of liquid and mineral replenishment and retention from the previous day's excretions - won't they?

If the boys can repeat last week's effort then we're in with a real good shot here. We've got the Herbinator back which bolsters our backline and I think we also might have a small advantage in so much as we should be better acclimatised to playing in evening heat and humidity.

Of course our strength and conditioning team will be all over the act of liquid and mineral replenishment and retention from the previous day's excretions - won't they?
I'm a dreadful sporting judge and every single time I've been certain of a result I've been wrong. My gut feeling is we'll adjust way better, have the entire crowd on our side and we'll come out breathing fire and we'll sustain the effort right throughout and win 13+. I think we'll go very well and this will be the turning point in a season which will see us return to the eight.

Or not...😥

The problem with playing in that steamy shit hole is that the conditions will accelerate fatigue. Recent history shows our decision making under fatigue is less than stellar, so we need to be smarter and more patient than previous games. Fingers crossed. **** the Eels.

I'm a dreadful sporting judge and every single time I've been certain of a result I've been wrong. My gut feeling is we'll adjust way better, have the entire crowd on our side and we'll come out breathing fire and we'll sustain the effort right throughout and win 13+. I think we'll go very well and this will be the turning point in a season which will see us return to the eight.

Or not...😥

I think we’re very lucky the game isn’t at bankwest. The fact it’s a later game works in Haas favour. It’ll give him a couple hours to break fast.

Hopefully Parra’s big fellas don’t like the heat.

I think we’re very lucky the game isn’t at bankwest. The fact it’s a later game works in Haas favour. It’ll give him a couple hours to break fast.

Hopefully Parra’s big fellas don’t like the heat.
I have a lot of time for Haas. He may not always respond in the preferred way to authority but he stands strong to his convictions and never retreats from them or take the easy way out.
That combined with a more mature outlook and the wisdom of years will carry him far.
He just needs to learn there are times when saying what you feel should give way to thinking about what you say. It has twice got him in trouble. Otherwise he could be anything.

Why is this in Darwin? Secondly, will this be in quarters due to heat?

Hopefully we've been day training in the afternoon heat. It will be around 27° tomorrow night with medium humidity circa 70%

It's so strange seeing there's apparently heat in some parts of Australia...I'm freezing my ass off atm.

At what point does it sink in guys? Do NOT post names or even speculate on who the player is until it has been published by a recognised media source.
Wot?

Yeah mate, 7 degrees here in T’ba this morning and tomorrow. Starting to get fresh real quick. Also, **** the westerly wind!
I met @lynx000 this morning and it was so cold he had his hands in his own pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Sproj
  • Bongo
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • ezpz
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • NSW stables
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • jd87
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
  • broncotville
  • Dony Eliakim
  • LittleDavey
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.