vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moses is a cat and a flat-tack bully. Pressure him enough and he'll be throwing those no-look cutout passes in to the grandstand, he turns to shit real fast.
Yeah we kept him quiet at Suncorp but Papalii killed us. Play like we did against Panthers and we will compete. Don't know about winning though.

Papilli is surely the signing of the season....at least so far, cause it is early days i suppose...

But the energy he gives form the bench alongside Nathan Brown, thats a hell of a one-two punch...

We should use Haas and TPJ in a similar fashion

Hopefully they can kick on from last week and push the Eels to the limit. A lopsided loss basically cancels out last weekend's performance and the pressure will be on Kevie yet again. A win isn't possible even in my wildest dreams. Hopefully they can snag a victory in the following three weeks although they probably won't beat GC and they haven't won on the road in over a year=the other two games will be extremely difficult. But another solid effort on Friday can be tide turning. A poor showing means they will be again fighting off the Dogs to avoid the cellar at season's end.

Michael Ennis:

“There was so much to like how they stood up to that pack of the Penrith Panthers that has been so strong, but I think in the critical moments they will still look back at their decisions at the back end of the game were blown off the park by one Nathan Cleary who was superb."

“There was a moment where they had a chance when the game was level to kick a field goal with 10 minutes left from right in front and Croft kicks across field and the ball goes out. Then the next set of six a minute later they then try and take one from 40 metres out, which Jamayne Isaako missed. Like why wouldn’t you have taken it the set before."

“They go down the other end off the Isaako miss and Nathan (Cleary) drains one from 40 out game set match he wins the game. They still have got to get better with their decision makers. I still don’t think that they are where they need to be at the moment with their halves.”

McHunt

Hopefully they can kick on from last week and push the Eels to the limit. A lopsided loss basically cancels out last weekend's performance and the pressure will be on Kevie yet again. A win isn't possible even in my wildest dreams. Hopefully they can snag a victory in the following three weeks although they probably won't beat GC and they haven't won on the road in over a year=the other two games will be extremely difficult. But another solid effort on Friday can be tide turning. A poor showing means they will be again fighting off the Dogs to avoid the cellar at season's end.
We bashed the shit out of them in the first half of round one. If we build off last week and put two halves together we could win it.

We bashed the shit out of them in the first half of round one. If we build off last week and put two halves together we could win it.
That seems like a long time ago now. Meanwhile Parra have kicked on and are looking good and the Broncos are well....um..... not looking quite as good.

That seems like a long time ago now. Meanwhile Parra have kicked on and are looking good and the Broncos are well....um..... not looking quite as good.

depends which week you're talking about

Bummer

HScreenshot 2021 04 19 Todd Balym on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Manlyman
  • Broncs1459
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.