[Round 8, 2021] Broncos vs Titans

How can we go like looking so clueless to this? Is it just because we put ourselves in a position where we have nothing to lose? Maybe i'm wrong and Kevvie can coach 😂
I know, Isaako goes from being the most clueless fullback I have ever seen to the most involved Fullback you ever seen in Attack.

We had some very easy tries that we bungled as well, we could be in the 30s from this half.

Respect lads, you have 100% earned respect. And look he's raw but I'm sure you can see why I am adamant about keeping Coates.
Its bloody hard mate, rocks and diamonds.
Literally the entire team bar Payne and Tevita can play equal parts the best footy you will ever see, and the worst footy you will ever see.

No idea how skilled Gamble actually is, but he is big on support play and seems to be getting the ball where it needs to be. I like him.

He's been great. What he is doing well is he isnt trying to do anything he isnt capable of. Keeping things simple, just doing his job. I think generally our halves ( and others for that matter ) have been too guilty of trying to over complicate things and do a bit too much. Tyson has just gone about his business.

Now we absolutely must keep it up. This feeling that the 22 start might hurt after won't go away. Loving Kennedy being on. Yes yes, he's not doing much but...

Active Now

• scobie
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.