[Round 8, 2021] Broncos vs Titans

Holy shit this game has completely fucked my nerves tonight, i dont imagine much of this bottle of whiskey will be left by fulltime.
I’ve lost my voice and about ten years off my life and I don’t care😂😂

these 2 teams are both so bi polar i fully expect either of them to win this game bt 20+ points.

will be a toss of the coin from here imo but **** me i hope its broncos. us fans desperately need it.

on a side note titans are really really pushing the point slowing the play the ball down. if ref was fair dinkum he should of blowed his whistle twice as much as he has

Woweee what a roller coaster. Almost turned it off at 22-0. Almost.

Now they've pulled me back in no doubt they shit the bed. Fingers crossed.

I do not understand how sometimes in attack we can look like we haven’t even watched the game before and then we can play like that?

Gamble and Milf are the best halves pairing we have had in years.

I know, Isaako goes from being the most clueless fullback I have ever seen to the most involved Fullback you ever seen in Attack.

We had some very easy tries that we bungled as well, we could be in the 30s from this half.

I'd like to see us just get in somebody like Slater or even get Locky to mentor him in terms of his defence.

We are going into second half with all the confidence and momentum here.
Titans blew their wad in the first 15 minutes and look cooked now.

Expect Fifita to come out of the gates hot.
I wanna see TPJ nail him

Now we absolutely must keep it up. This feeling that the 22 start might hurt after won't go away. Loving Kennedy being on. Yes yes, he's not doing much but...

I thought he has been really good. We have three fresh on the bench too. I’m hoping Levi, Bullemore and Fleglar will have a big impact

The only thing I’m worried about is the titans are ten times more dangerous when brimson is playing. He’ll be fresh for the 2nd half.

Imagine if we could defend. Glad I'm not getting the half time chat from holbrook

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.