[Round 8, 2021] Broncos vs Titans

Isaako has been a huge huge part of our fightback.
He's half the reason we needed the fightback to be fair but I don't care, having any kind of fight back instead of a roll over is all I fucking want out of this team.
You don't need an A+ roster to fucking run hard, tackle hard and play for the full 80.

I'll be delighted if we can win, it's been a long time (Bulldogs spoon battles aside)

Plus side is our tries were from genuine attack.

There's were from our errors, off kicks where the ball fell in there lap. Hopefully we get some 50/50 bounces this half to compliment our attack.

BTW milf looks semi interested tonight.

I know plenty wont and dont agree with me, but i've never believed we should be a bottom 4 side. We have plenty of ability here and should be a lot higher up the ladder. We should have done better last year, and we should be doing better this year. Win this and we have a good springbooard for the rest of the year.
So why are we in the bottom four you think?
I tend to agree, on paper you would put us middle of the pack at worst.

7C5CF4C3 A0AF 41F0 99F5 D8491E5EC4D0
Things you wanna see

I'm so perplexed as what to do with isaako. His defensive fullback play is below first grade but his attack is elite
Well, I always thought he could be a good 5/8. I don't think the early points were on him. He cannot be everywhere and how often does three grubbers bounce absolutely perfectly?

Lacking a leader to settle the rookies. It should be Milford but he just can’t deliver.

Good half of a half of footy, was almost ready to leave after 15.

Side note. Do they always have that fucking light show before the game?

Good half of a half of footy, was almost ready to leave after 15.

Side note. Do they always have that fucking light show before the game?
Yes unfortunately.

Poor coaching at times, having very little experience hasnt helped. I've been saying for weeks if we had a good half and hooker we would be a finals side. We just lack direction at times. I'd say confidence is a big issue as well.

Unread

Active Now

• Galah
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.