[Round 8, 2021] Broncos vs Titans

He's been great. What he is doing well is he isnt trying to do anything he isnt capable of. Keeping things simple, just doing his job. I think generally our halves ( and others for that matter ) have been too guilty of trying to over complicate things and do a bit too much. Tyson has just gone about his business.

He's doing what I've seen him do in Q Cup, showing confidence and thnking quickly and supporting, that's all I wanted to see and he is showing it and some! Let's see if he can back it up for another 40 minutes though.

so who will be happier, Kevvie or Holbrook ... or will the both be pissed

The only thing I’m worried about is the titans are ten times more dangerous when brimson is playing. He’ll be fresh for the 2nd half.
Agreed, i reckon Fifita will come out angry as well in the second half and look to leave his mark on the game.
If Kevvie can organize our boys to shut down Brimson and Fifita early in this half, i reckon we take this to a win.

On a side note why is there a guy wearing a broncos jersey in the box next to holbrook

Isaako one try assist and two tries. I'm sure there's probably a few line breaks in there too

I know plenty wont and dont agree with me, but i've never believed we should be a bottom 4 side. We have plenty of ability here and should be a lot higher up the ladder. We should have done better last year, and we should be doing better this year. Win this and we have a good springbooard for the rest of the year.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.