Not open for further replies.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Staggs up against Talakai.

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

If anyone can give Talakai a shake, it is Staggs. He'll turn up I'm sure because this will be the marketing point all week.

His defence is too hit and miss for me to not hyperventilate at the thought of him marking up against Talakai, especially after the way Talakai destroyed Manly.

But I hope he realizes that getting in his face and chopping his legs will go a long way towards stopping him.

His defence is too hit and miss for me to not hyperventilate at the thought of him marking up against Talakai, especially after the way Talakai destroyed Manly.

But I hope he realizes that getting in his face and chopping his legs will go a long way towards stopping him.
Talakai’s defence isn’t too red hot either. Could go either way

Gamble had a poor game tonight so he will have to play well next week to keep his place. Although if Turps is fit then my guess is that Billy will replace Gamble. Not that I agree.

Talakai has the skill to exploit Cobbo rushing in and not staying on his wing. We could easily have 40 points put on us.

1. TMM
2. Oates
3. Farnsworth
4. Staggs
5. Cobbo
6. Gamble
7. Reynolds
8. Flegalr
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hethrington
14. Paix
15. Palasia
16. Jensen
17. Kennedy

I think we have a much better bench when Carrigan and Pikura come back. I imagine it would look something like
14. Paix
15. Palasia
16. Fleglar
17. Pikura

1. TMM
2. Oates
3. Farnsworth
4. Staggs
5. Cobbo
6. Gamble
7. Reynolds
8. Flegalr
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hethrington
14. Paix
15. Palasia
16. Jensen
17. Kennedy

I think we have a much better bench when Carrigan and Pikura come back. I imagine it would look something like
14. Paix
15. Palasia
16. Fleglar
17. Pikura

I wouldn't be surprised to see Flegs back into the starting side and Jensen dropped from Piakura if he's fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • broncs30
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • The Don
  • Brocko
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • jd87
  • Foordy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Maddy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Alec
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.