PRE-GAME [Round 8, 2024] Broncos vs Wests Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are brilliant day because the broncos have reached 500k on instagram making them the first team do so

Fixing to get my next tatt soon.

Picked up this deck of cards last week, and as soon as I saw it, it was love at first sight lol 😍

Really loving the colours and the design of the bigger horse 🐴 🐎 😁

That wispy maroon background looks amazing too 😁

View attachment 27469
The original logo would fit so well with the wispy maroon I reckon

I dont dislike the Tigers. They have been through hell and their fans deserve a good season and some wins.

Just not tonight.

Agreed, but I’m actually going tot he pub with a Tigers fan and let me tell you he’ll be walking home if they win

The original logo would fit so well with the wispy maroon I reckon
Absolutely 😊

Still want the colours from the bottom one along with the shading etc. Nice and shiny ✨ hahaha

IT'S GAMEDAY!

NRL2024BHQGamedayRound8

I dont dislike the Tigers. They have been through hell and their fans deserve a good season and some wins.

Just not tonight.
Agreed. If I had to pick a 2nd team (dont agree with that approach though) it'd be the wests tigers.

The wests part of the fan base are actually quite good and reasonable, even listened to a wests podcast this week for a game preview and it was very, very balanced. Of course their are always wankers, just like there are broncos wankers, but their overall fun to watch a game with ive found. The balmain-side live in the past though and are a bit more delusional. Leichardt and their leagues club are the past and are getting carried by the wests part. South western Sydney deserve to have complete ownership and is surely the future the way Sydney is spreading and their love for the game.

Having said all this.... they signed luai...so he'll either become more likeable bcos he plays for a more likeable team, or he will drag wests likeability down with him (I'm guessing optio 2 sadly).

Well the Tigers are nearly up 10,000 fans I might make mum a member soon

Don’t encourage…there are tribes hidden from all modern society in the depths of Africa who know who her mum supports…
I prefer the animal tiger over the NRL team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.