Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
He might have gave them nothing, but he could have answered the Lodge query a wee bit better. I would have said "I sit and have one-to-one chats with all my players, and those conversations will always remain private and confidential". By saying simply "that's something I'll keep between Matt and myself" confirms he has had that conversation outside of the normal realms of coaching.

Minor and I expect he'll learn from it. What I'd like to know is how Badel knew? He said "there have been reports you've sat down with Lodge". Who reported it? Certainly not Kevvie or the club. So someone has leaked that bit of info to Badel.

those "reports" have been around since day one of Kevvie's tenure.

but assuming those reports did come from someone with knowledge of the talks ... Lodge's manager would be a good place to start looking

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
those "reports" have been around since day one of Kevvie's tenure.

but assuming those reports did come from someone with knowledge of the talks ... Lodge's manager would be a good place to start looking

If mean, if you are trying to move a player on early, you kind of want the rest of the world to know so they make offers. Especially while he’s in good form.

I don’t mind that Kev let the cat out of the bag without actually admitting anything.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
You worse than Wolfie, mate. At least he doesn’t put money behind his predictions
True but I have put a limit on myself and there's only $100 riding on it. Doing $800 a couple weeks ago convinced me I was being silly. Lost more on lotto though😡when considered over time. Every now and then though the sun shines, even on a dogs arse so a win must be coming. Like the Broncos!

heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
I think i love Kevvie more and more each week.

here is the pre-match PC

at one point he had Badel damn near begging for something to print (Badel even tried to invoke the fans)

Dobbo said "i don't expect you to play it out in the media" before trying to get him to play it out in the media (re: a senior half for next year)

he gave them nothing 😻
I don't think Kev likes Badel at all. I love it.

Tristan1990

Tristan1990

QCup Player
Sep 29, 2016
I think i love Kevvie more and more each week.

here is the pre-match PC

at one point he had Badel damn near begging for something to print (Badel even tried to invoke the fans)

Dobbo said "i don't expect you to play it out in the media" before trying to get him to play it out in the media (re: a senior half for next year)

he gave them nothing 😻
Love it haha I think we will hear some moves in the next few weeks

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
**** me, now Milford was OUTSTANDING last week in ISC!! FFS, I didn't see a single article nor hear a single report which described Milford as outstanding. ****, most didn't even get to adequate.
Saw some videos, seemed to go well, but ISC level is a massive drop from 1st grade I would say, even compared to NSW cup which have alot more NRL Teams top 30 in it.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I'm going to the game. If anyone wants to come and say hello, I'll be the guy in the Broncos shirt with his head in his hands.
Be hard to miss that melon. I went to the game at CBUS and it was hot, humid and still. I know I'm a bad judge but I think the game in Darwin will hold us in good stead. Great conditioning and tomorrow night will be a lot cooler. I really do see us as a decent chance, certainly even money. I'm just hoping we take luck and bad reffing out of it.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
I'm just quickly checking cause I have found it incredible that we still have such large crowds considering our performances. Who is actually going to the game tomorrow?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I'm just quickly checking cause I have found it incredible that we still have such large crowds considering our performances. Who is actually going to the game tomorrow?

working night shift ... otherwise i'd be there

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Not sure if anyone saw Gambles try celebration at training but it was fucking gold haha.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
The Titans were terrible last week make no mistake about it, Fifita scored a hat trick and they still got rolled quite easily in the end

We just have to put togethor that Penrith performance again and with Milford who was fantastic last week in ISC (his team scored 60 in the wet ffs), Gamble been going good too. Hopefully they get around Haas when he rips them apart in the middle third, I got a good feeling about it all

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
The Titans were terrible last week make no mistake about it, Fifita scored a hat trick and they still got rolled quite easily in the end

We just have to put togethor that Penrith performance again and with Milford who was fantastic last week in ISC (his team scored 60 in the wet ffs), Gamble been going good too. Hopefully they get around Haas when he rips them apart in the middle third, I got a good feeling about it all
If Fifita gets the ball near our try line, it’s gonna be try time all night. Need to put him on his ass early so he goes into his shell.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
The side is looking better balanced but the issue is how our boys going covering Milf and Riki defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  • Horseheadsup
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.