Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
These articles and talk on 360 are designed to do one thing, stop anyone going to the Broncos. If we sign one of young guys they say we have overpaid or are trying to keep them all and our club is in a shambles, if we don't sign them we lost the next Wally Lewis and the club is in a shambles. All our players are talked up as stars Nui was Darren, Piakura was a Sonny Bill like fun, now they have signed with us they are not talked about.

It's market manipulation and the reason Wayne was able to overcome it all those years is because he bigger then the media. Players know what Wayne can do for you as a coach so they came.

Kev is unproven so it will be harder for him to fight back. I think that's why he is giving them nothing. Dearden was being talked up as a new Langer in the media but Kev was presenting him as a kid that needs work and will be the future.

The media know all we need is one big player to sign to get more coming. They will say anything and everything to stop that from happening.
This is why Wayne needs to come back in some capacity

Blindside Bronco

Blindside Bronco

Broncos Fanboy
Oct 17, 2019
Yes, they beat me 99 times out of 100. I'm a shit punter. Like it though and seeing as I hardly drink these days I'm using that extra saving to help the poor bookmakers kids through university 😀
You should become a bookmaker.
I'm sure a lot of people on here would love to place bet with you and try to take some of your gold. If they lose and don't pay ....well you're HUGE ... You could just crush them (with your wallet).😉

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
If we start well, continue that either side of half time and then finish well, I am confident of a win.

Maybe.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
It's a pipedream if Morris is Chairman though, If we could somehow oust this cancer and put Bennett as GM in place of Nolan it would probably be 90% of what we need to fix done.

It is funny that it seems so simple yet it won't be done.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Clearly the story is "in fighting at News limited" lets face it , they're saying the club is poorly run, problem is the club is 68% owned by this journo's company, someone don't like someone.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
It's a pipedream if Morris is Chairman though, If we could somehow oust this cancer and put Bennett as GM in place of Nolan it would probably be 90% of what we need to fix done.
There is more problems at the club other than Nolan and the chairman
The whole lot need a clean out
All top level management is responsible for this mess not just 3 people

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
There is more problems at the club other than Nolan and the chairman
The whole lot need a clean out
All top level management is responsible for this mess not just 3 people
For sure but you start at the top obviously as they have the most power.

Kooly87

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
Thats a tough one. I'm not sure there is one in ISC, at least in QLD that i think is good enough and the type of player we need. You have me stumped! Most of the good 7's like Cullen, Scarlett etc have already had chances in the NRL and havent been good enough.
Jai Field was doing really good things in Reserve Grade but now he's gone to Wigan and then got long term injured.

Kooly87

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
This is why Wayne needs to come back in some capacity
If you were Wayne would you really come back after the way he was treated?

Only way Wayne is coming back is if a literal dump truck full of cash, personally driven by Karl Morris, is sent to his house on a weekly basis and even then, that might not be enough.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I think i love Kevvie more and more each week.

here is the pre-match PC

at one point he had Badel damn near begging for something to print (Badel even tried to invoke the fans)

Dobbo said "i don't expect you to play it out in the media" before trying to get him to play it out in the media (re: a senior half for next year)

he gave them nothing 😻

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
**** me, now Milford was OUTSTANDING last week in ISC!! FFS, I didn't see a single article nor hear a single report which described Milford as outstanding. ****, most didn't even get to adequate.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
I think i love Kevvie more and more each week.

here is the pre-match PC

at one point he had Badel damn near begging for something to print (Badel even tried to invoke the fans)

Dobbo said "i don't expect you to play it out in the media" before trying to get him to play it out in the media (re: a senior half for next year)

he gave them nothing 😻
I feel sorry for Kevvie having to deal with those insufferable ***** on an almost daily basis

At the end he basically said by not saying we’re looking at/talking to Johnson

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
He might have gave them nothing, but he could have answered the Lodge query a wee bit better. I would have said "I sit and have one-to-one chats with all my players, and those conversations will always remain private and confidential". By saying simply "that's something I'll keep between Matt and myself" confirms he has had that conversation outside of the normal realms of coaching.

Minor and I expect he'll learn from it. What I'd like to know is how Badel knew? He said "there have been reports you've sat down with Lodge". Who reported it? Certainly not Kevvie or the club. So someone has leaked that bit of info to Badel.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Ahhh, great. My optimistic outlook has returned. The future is again bright. Unfortunately it means I have to have a punt. ****, the downside of my baseless optimism 😥
You worse than Wolfie, mate. At least he doesn’t put money behind his predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Swordfish
  • Broncorob
  • Socnorb
  • MrMoore
  • levikaden
  • mitch222
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fozz
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.