PRE-GAME Round 8 - Broncos vs Eels

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I'm sure I heard a whisper that Maranta was out 2-3 weeks. Honestly I would play Opacic over Vidot

I dunno how Milford would've been any better tonight at Fullback, whether he catches the ball 3rd man from the play the ball or 4th man, doesn't make a difference, he dropped 5 balls cold, with virtually no defensive pressure on 4 of them.

With that being said, it's not worth judging him THAT much until him, Boyd & Hunt have had at least half a season playing together week in week out.

Has Eden been any good?

I wouldn't be against him being brought up to play at wing.

Hodges will play if the presser is anything to go by. He felt a bit sore so he came off .... apparently, the Dragons game was just a training run for him which makes me so pissed off

I hope Oates replaces Glenn and Thaiday stays up front

Hunt has a bit of a shoulder injury. If it's still bugging him this week, we should give him a week to recover.

1. Kodi
2. Maranta
3. Kahu
4. Copely
5. Oates
6. Milf
7. Hunt

because we know Milf isn't being moved.

I couldn't have Kodi at fullback. He's awful under the high ball. Kahu has done nothing wrong there either.

I'd move Kahu for Milford in a second but otherwise don't think fullback is the issue.

Is Ash taylor playing ITSC, if so is he dominating. I know he has potential and a lot on here want to see him in the six , but at best he would be untested, and as such I think it would be a hail mary play.

How many more games do we think Hodges will play this year for the Broncs? I'll go with 8. I think he averages about 15 or 16 a year, but his body is just getting weaker and weaker. Maybe if he doesn't play for QLD...

Because Milf won't be moved, this would be my team next Saturday, pending injuries of course...

1- Kahu
2- Maranta
3- Copley
4- Hodges
5- Vidot
6- Milford
7- Hunt
8- McGuire
9- McCullough
10- Thaiday
11- Oates
12- Gillett
13- Parker

14- Nikorima
15- Blair
16- Wallace
17- Dodds

However, if Hodges is fit, the likelihood is that Vidot will pay the price and Reed won't be moved out.

It's hard to feel comfortable playing the eels. Yeah they suck 99% of the time but if you catch them on a rare good day they can beat any team.

Hopefully we'll have Kahu back, his absence has been extremely noticeable.

Kinda feel that Vidot's size would be quite valuable against Radradra.

I don't think Vidot will play another game for the Broncos. Bennett seems pissed at him now!

I think our fortunes in this game will depend mainly on Hunt. He was poor against the Dragons and did not step up and take control when we needed him. I hope Vidot gets another chance , either on the wing or in front row. Except for his errors ,which surely WB can flog out of him, he was actually one of our best against the dragons.

This week at training I hope the WB concentrates on some set plays or at least strategies when we are attacking the line. No more inane hit ups when we should be asking serious questions of the defense.

If we persist with Milford at 5/8 , then maybe he needs to stand a bit deeper . He seems to lack space to work in.

I feel it is pointless talking about Reed anymore . He will never be dropped.

1. Kahu
2. Eden
3. Copley
4. Oates
5. Maranta
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Gillett
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Nikorima
15. Garbutt
16. Wallace
17. Ofa

Is Ash taylor playing ITSC, if so is he dominating. I know he has potential and a lot on here want to see him in the six , but at best he would be untested, and as such I think it would be a hail mary play.

Yes ..exactly. Why the **** are some around here thinking "Hail Mary" plays....7 RDs into the season and leading the comp ??

It's ridiculous!!

022957bcd8c51d70c20e127a652b107b.jpg

Yes ..exactly. Why the **** are some around here thinking "Hail Mary" plays....7 RDs into the season and leading the comp ??

It's ridiculous!!

022957bcd8c51d70c20e127a652b107b.jpg
I was reading your post and wondering the same thing . Then I read further and suddenly it didn't matter anymore. Who can say why.

Unread

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncosarethebest
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.