Status
Not open for further replies.
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Damn, i keep forgetting we all have a week off next week :rolleyes:

What excuse will Manly use when the Bulldogs thump them then ... considering they'll have a 2 week turnaround time. Maybe they'll say they had too much time to prepare for the game :lol:

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
Good to see them win. I've actually been feeling sorry for them lately...and that sucks, coz I love to hate the Titans, so now that they won, I don't feel bad and can't wait to smash the pricks, **** THE TITANS!

this is exactly how i feel.

titans were solid. they werent anything special. they got their guys back who have the ability to get over the line and score tries. manly were pretty bad.

we're just getting better and better. maybe it was the rums but our attack looked alot better verse canberra. exciting times ahead

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
All the stars will be back, most confident game so far.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Harrison out suspended

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Idris is lucky to be there too IMO

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
How is he cleared to play?

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Interesting player, Idris. A 115 kgs centre, he's heavier than most props in the NRL. Civo is 116 kgs (says Wikipedia, and 109 on the Broncos website). And incidentally, Idris is 7 kgs heavier than Matthew Scott who, according to the Cowboys website, also plays halfback.

I knew you all wanted to know that.

Last edited:
mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
So, he is mega fat is what you are saying?

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
No. I'm saying he's a huge, fast f**cker. Thank goodness he can't think or defend.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
No. I'm saying he's a huge, fast f**cker. Thank goodness he can't think or defend.

basically he's a lazy player. he has the size speed and power to be far more damaging than he is.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
basically he's a lazy player. he has the size speed and power to be far more damaging than he is.

Dave Taylor is similar (Though not AS lazy as Idris).
I sometimes wonder if they just don't believe they're that big and strong and fast and powerful, so they don't use it.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
taylor seems to just need to odd kick up the ass once in a while. since he was dropped to the bench a few weeks ago for being lazy he's been in great form. though this is getting off topic.

go the broncs!

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Good to hear Wicked Wallace is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• HarryAllan7
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Bucking Beads
  • Porthoz
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Manifesto
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.