Round 8 - Broncos vs Titans - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to get a laugh go onto the Legion (Titans fan site) and read what they have got to say, other than what's allready been mentioned.

Despite being confident in a victory, this will not be a walk in the park.
The Titans are potentially a much better team than their ladder position indicates, and that win in Brookvale will certainly have done wonders to their confidence.

I'm thinking along these lines as well.

If they can keep their form up from last game, then we'd better be on our toes.

I hope the week off doesn't disrupt our momentum.

Titans will have planned an ambush. No doubt about it.

Lol do Titans fans even watch league??

Well they have only been watching since 2007, because no self respecting person would change football teams......or support another team.....hai BM

team is in:

Hoffman
Beale
Reed
Hodges
Copley
Norman
Wallace
Hannant
McCullough
Civoniceva
Glenn
Thaiday
Parker

Hunt
McGuire
Gillett
Lui.

here is the GUN team that Titans fans think will belt us on Friday night:

TITANS:
William Zillman
Kevin Gordon
Jamal Idris
Dominique Peyroux
David Mead
Aidan Sezer
Scott Prince
Luke Bailey
Matt Srama
Luke Douglas
Greg Bird
Luke O’Dwyer
Nate Myles

Interchange (from):
Matthew White
Michael Henderson
Mark Minichiello
Bodene Thompson
Phil Graham.

:rorz:

Good starting side. Decent backs, great pack, decent halves and hooker. Bench is where they fail. 5 average, low impact players

Could be worse, O'Dwyer could be on it.

Why is he starting?

Not a bad side but It's nowhere near our side. Brisbane by 14 at least.

Their bench is adequate to keep any momentum they get, going. You don't need impact if you have a good work rate and defence. They have enough quality and impact on the field to be a real problem if they are in fact, reaching some kind of form. Bird and Myles are playing well, Bird in particular. Prince looks he MIGHT be hitting some form and Idris is an unguided missile; with luck, and good ball, he can be very damaging.

This is very likely to be a very tough game.

I always get amazed when I see Bodene Thompson in a first grade team. Even if it is the Titans.

I can't wait for the Hodges/Idris battle :rockon:

Justin will get the better of him. Idris is overatted as ****.

The courier mail is certainly backing the Titans to beat us, the majority of the articles have been talking up the Titans :confused:

I'll tip whoever Jaimee Rogers tells me to :jawdrop:

The courier mail is certainly backing the Titans to beat us, the majority of the articles have been talking up the Titans :confused:

they are probably trying to drum up interest in the game. if you look at the facts/stats it all points to a broncos flogging.

i actually expect a pretty close game, but i'd be very surprised/disappointed if we dont come out on top. griffin just needs to keep our fellas focused and hungry. would be easy to go off the boil this week.

Danger game for sure, that said we should win well even in the wet.

looks like i'll be getting wet tonight ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• PNG Broncos fan88
  • Canga
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.