Round 8 - Broncos vs Titans - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, Wallace being back is great, but after how Hunt and Norman played on Fri, I'd still be extremely confident even if still sat out.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
There wasn't any real doubt that he would play against the Titans, the Broncos just didn't want to risk further injury by playing him against the Raiders, saying that I would have been happy to see Norman and Hunt player consecutive games together and build on that combination if needed.

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
Agree on Idris - It's quite baffling actually. He's fast enough to cause a lot of damage. Shocking attempts at tackling though and poor reads in defense.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Idris is seriously the most over rated player in the comp. He shouldn't be anywhere near first grade.
AGREE! He certainly stole all GI's pies. How fat is he? I heard his weight the other day, and it's certainly not muscle mass.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I don't get how these guys can be overweight as professional footballers...
His job is pretty freaking simple, get paid to be fit and be a good player, if joe blow from golden avenue can stay fit surely a professional with all the resources he needs to stay fit can actually be fit.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Idris is overatted big time his defense is sometimes terrible and ordinary at best. To say he is the most is going to far. Chris $andow takes the cake big time for that one.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Thought you guys might want a laugh - this is why we're going to lose (from the titans forum)

Wallace and Corey are the only key play makers, defend them hard and you win game

FB can't catch balls , hodges is overrated with injuries . Wallace is no Darren.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
They must be watching a different Hodges cause I can't remember the last time his been so uneffected from past injuries on the field and this is early in the season, he keeps it up and his going to be at his best come finals.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Not as good as the Cows supporter who reckons Winterstein is better than Hodgo...

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hodges always cuts the Titans to pieces.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Thought you guys might want a laugh - this is why we're going to lose (from the titans forum)

Haha no **** sherlock Titans fans, lmao. Obviously they are the key play makers, that's why they are the 6 and 7...

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
The Legion always bring a banner to Broncos games that says 'Hodges is a disgrace'. ****en bogans.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Princes diving is the disgrace

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Wallace and Corey are the only key play makers, defend them hard and you win game

FB can't catch balls , hodges is overrated with injuries . Wallace is no Darren.

Haha, that reads exactly like a Broncoman post. :haha:

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Hoffman ****s all over their fullback and our halves have been in far better form than their halves.

and i'd like to say no ****, i don't think anyone has ever compared Wallace's ability to Lockys. but Wallace is doing a job for us this year thats why we are second and they are second last.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
That fan doesn't watch much footy and has no idea of how it works. He's just jeleous that the boys are going to smash his hopeless team.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
If Hodges plays on Friday he will set a personal best of 9 games in a row :haha:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • KickHaas
  • mitch222
  • bb_gun
  • Brocko
  • HarryAllan7
  • kman
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • winslow_wong
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.