Round 8 - Broncos vs Titans

Gamble took a lot of pressure off Milford that’s for sure. Allowed Milford to chime in here and there and our attack flowed really well. Isaako went missing the first 20 minutes at the back but was amazing after. TPJ was fantastic. As he has been all season. Flegler got hooked straight after his lucky knock back call with 5 minutes to go. What a fucking idiot that bloke is.

Well said though to be fair, I actually thought Flegler was really good mostly despite his usual brain fade. There is a top shelf prop in there just waiting to burst out one day, you can see it.
Yes flegler actually provided a decent amount of go forward, more than lodge tonight. His footwork is pretty impressive, but Ah he's a bit sketchy

Where are the photoshop boys to do the meme with Fifita on TPJ’s shoulders? I want a new profile pic.

Hold on! Watch the first Titans try here, watch Rein on Oates - that is effectively a shepherd, Oatesy should have gone down like a sack of potatoes:

Loved the Oates intercept, I thought the **** titans player who came over and clipped him should have been reported.

it was extremely late and unnecessary contact with the head

Hold on! Watch the first Titans try here, watch Rein on Oates - that is effectively a shepherd, Oatesy should have gone down like a sack of potatoes:

What try

Anyone know which song were they singing in the sheds when they were banging on the lockers and breaking them apart?

Looked far more passionate than what they do for the normal team song... not sure if they were a few tinnies down at that point though.

What I liked about tonight was that for the first time in ages, we had direction and leadership, thanks to Gamble owning that role. He was dominant and loved it, and he inspired everyone. The combination with Milford also worked really well. He moved the team around and kicked well.

I hope we carry our last 60 minute into next week. The resilience seems to be returning. Enjoyed tonight.
I'll sleep better.

Gamble would often take first receiver role on the 5th, and kick if he had the time. If not, wide ball to Milf giving him way more time to kick.

It was a good start to what can hopefully be a decent halves pairing for the rest of the season.

There was also a play by Gamble around the 60min mark where he just put a little kick into the right hand corner... Not a whole lot on, but it sat 1m from the line and we put on a strong defensive set in their half.... It was a boring play , but it was the type of smart game management we haven't seen in SO SO SO LONG

Active Now

• Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • johnyE
  • Financeguy
  • Thelmus
  • Ondi
  • Justwin
  • johnny plath
  • theshed
  • kman
  • Johnny92
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Big Del
  • Jedhead
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.