Round 8 Discussion

There was a camera angle that showed Napa's shoulder or upper arm hitting his head but they only showed it once. I agreed with the call.

That penalty on Napa is the worst call of the year. I don't want to watch Rugby League when that sort of shit happens.

So Napa just got put on report for a player running into his chest, bouncing off and getting knocked out by a head clash with Cordner..

I can't stand how soft this sport has become.

I think it was Napa's shoulder going into his head prior to the head clash that is the real concern.

Let's hope tonight's game restores some pride to ANZAC day rugby league.

I think it was Napa's shoulder going into his head prior to the head clash that is the real concern.

True, the angle I saw looked like he bounced off Napa's upper chest and then got KO'd by Cordner's shoulder / head.

Warriors might lose this by 100.

It is remarkable how bad the Warriors are

Storm are doing an outstanding job of isolating Johnson in defence. We're going to have to do a good job of protecting Milf when we play.

what where the commentators going on about a plastic surgeon

Active Now

• Allo
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Culhwch
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • Lurker
  • HarryAllan7
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Bish
  • Griffo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.