Round 8 Discussion

That is one of worst plays I've ever seen from a player at this level of the game.. It's almost as though he turned down the opportunity to score the try .. Hastings what a mug

Last edited:
This game is shocking but entertaining. Mitchell is going to be a star. Hastings blew a try and my gosh Guerra is lucky to be in first grade, let alone an origin certainty.

The Roosters young blokes play like they don't care. Kicked on the 4th numerous times when it was a terrible option.

I tell you what, this Matterson looks a real prospect. Is he a qlder?

Bman must be enjoying himself.

This matterson kid goes alright
maybe they didn't need to pinch nikorima

Matterson was one of the best five-eighths in the NYC only two years ago - played Junior Kangaroos the lot.

That's why I was so confused with the Nikorima signing and why I thought it was a bad deal.

I'm not getting too carried away just yet with him.

Dearest, Hastings consistently takes the wrong option doesn't he.

That was pathetic
it wasn't high
it was a head clash

Napa reported for a hit around the waistline, I don't often agree with the commentators but I do there.

Dragons were screwed over for the Roosters' first two tries. Ref's missed the worst forward pass i've seen in the lead-up to the first. And for the second one, the Dragons were blowing up about the kick, the ref ignored them and awarded the try, the replay showed that he never got boot-to-ball and should have been called a knock-on.

So the Dragons could be in the 8 couldn't they after this despite no attack at all!

penalty, Roosters in range for a field goal despite being two down. Where's Inglis?

geez hastings is a hog, the amount of times in this game where he should have passed it but instead ran himself is pathetic

So Napa just got put on report for a player running into his chest, bouncing off and getting knocked out by a head clash with Cordner..

I can't stand how soft this sport has become.

Either way, I can't see either team mounting a serious premiership challenge.

The Roosters should never have been in a position to win that contest.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • The Don
  • Broncorob
  • bazza
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncoscope
  • broncs30
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • peter09
  • Allo
  • LittleDavey
  • ezpz
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.