Round 8 Discussion

What was wrong with that tackle?

Hang on a minute, how the **** is Eastwood allowed back on?

Tigers are doing nothing with the ball and Bulldogs are eating it up easily.

**** me dead this is fucking amateur hour.

Can someone just fucking suspend Reynolds for the rest of the year. Getting sick of his blatant trips.

That grub Reynolds tried to trip Brooks. He never learns

Brooks was held. They strip it. Play on.

FMD.

FMD my tipping has gone to shit
Brooks is doing his best to lose the game though

This was an awful game and a terrible way to end the weekend.

Now we have to wait 48 hours for some quality football..

Nice one NRL.

I actually think des will rip Eastwood a new one there
Kicking on the third tackle with one man down

Yeah Gaz, Brooks really tried out there. Tried his best to lose the game for the Tigers.

This is why I fucked him off from my side. He. Is. Shit.

For a soft ****, Woods ran for over 200 metres, averaging around 12 metres a run. Tiggers will definitely miss him, though Matulino is a fantastic replacement.

For a soft ****, Woods ran for over 200 metres, averaging around 12 metres a run. Tiggers will definitely miss him, though Matulino is a fantastic replacement.

He is one of those players that looks like he isn't having any impact, but he really is.

He consistently makes big metres and has a high work rate.

He was constantly dragging Bulldogs defenders today, forcing them to get numbers in the tackle and sap their energy trying to stop him.

I must have seen Woods recieve at least 4 or 5 passes from dummy half.

Also lol@Eastwood.

Latrell Mitchell definitely won't be playing tomorrow. Dylan Napa could play, a decision will be made before kick-off.

Cameron Munster will be starting at 5/8 and Ryley Jacks will be dropped to the bench. Ben Matulino is likely to return and Charlie Gubb is out of the side.

Brooks was outstanding. Took the pressure right off Moses and took on the line numerous times and actually had a dig in defence. Actually probably contributed to his knock on from dummy half. Was fatigued big time and just didn't bend his legs. I rip him all the time but Woods had a decent game with the ball. He is still one of the laziest dudes I have ever seen in defence. Bloke avoids having to make a tackle.

Everybody raving about the Manly Raiders game. I thought it was shit. Two teams trying not to lose the whole game. Especially disappointed with the Raiders. If they didn't have Leilua and Rapana they wouldn't score a point. Their halves are trash. Noticeable when those two have quiet game they struggle.

These weeks without Thurston, Coote and Granville are good for the cows. Will help them towards the back end of the year. Asiata is some player. Continues to impress. Morgan still needs to step up. Just not playing well at all.

Feel good for the Titans. They have been in every game except for the raiders game and should have had a few more wins. Their injury toll has been enormous. Panthers however they have no excuses. They are dogshit atm. If we don't beat them this week that is a massive concern

I hope SKD being named on the left doesn't mean he is playing there.

Otherwise Tupou isn't going to score shit.

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.