Round 8 Discussion

Shark's fans blowing up about the Titan's last try. Saying it was an obstruction.

I've seen those pulled up for obstruction before, but there was no way it was an obstruction. The Sharks player initiated the contact and took a dive because he knew he had no chance of stopping Pulu.

If I Could Turn Back Time. Peter Griffin version.

Jarrod Wallace is probably buy of the year at this point. He's been phenomenal. He's certainly kicked on really well.

Between him and Paul Vaughan IMO. Vaughan has been just as good (actually better IMO) for the Dragons, helped transform them into one of the best sides atm.

Between him and Paul Vaughan IMO. Vaughan has been just as good (actually better IMO) for the Dragons, helped transform them into one of the best sides atm.

Yeah those 2 lads are at top of the leader board at this stage. I can't believe Vaughan was let go by Canberra.

Luke Brooks returns with Jack Littlejohn dropping out of the 17.

Joel Edwards starts in the second row with John Aloiai dropping back to the bench.

Matt Frawley on the bench at the expense of Raymond Faitala-Mariner.

What a shit kick from Brooks.

Woods is so overatted. Never got the hype with him.

When the Broncos kick the ball over the sideline, Alexander slams it.

Any other team does it, it's smart play.

Woods is so overatted. Never got the hype with him.

Have been watching him specifically today. Real plodder with plenty of third man in flops. When they scored the first try a bunch of tigers boys where super pumped and woods just meandered over with zero excitement. Maybe he's clocked off.

Chee-Kam killed their momentum.

After making a break, spread the ball. They won't have a set defensive line.

Another shit kick from Brooks.

But Taylor killed any momentum they had with that shit pass.

What the **** was that from Brooks?

Active Now

• Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • Canga
  • BroncosAlways
  • Stix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrRobot
  • Lostboy
  • Foordy
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • BruiserMk1
  • Tmac
  • Browny
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.