Round 8 Discussion

Chad townsed is such a solid player, flys under the radar week in week out but he seems to fit perfectly into the sharks outfit. Probably compliment milf just perfectly i reckon.

That's why Sharks were so favoured.

They are a bogey side of Storm. They tend to be one of the only teams that can beat the Storm playing Storm's way. Their grittiness just has a way of frustrating them.

I don't think it should have been so close, though. I would have to have another look again but I thought the reason Prior took the hit up on the last is because Flanagan was taken out by Munster which should have been a penalty. Will have to have another look.

Man, not saying the penalties are undeserved but the Storm are really getting a hammering. Guess the Greenberg decided the Storm could lose this game to show the refs are....fair.

The whinging from them after a few tough calls was hilarious. You could tell it was not something they were used to at all.

The head slam by Smith with about 10 minutes to go is at least a penalty no? Week on the sidelines?

Sharks to lose to Broncos.

Next week:

Broncos lose to Souths

Sharks beat the Storm.

giphy-downsized.gif

To be honest, I don't see Melbourne as a premiership threat. Even early on in the season to me it already feels like the last year they won - everyone is just making up the numbers and the Roosters are the best by far.

Sharks to lose to Broncos.

Next week:

Broncos lose to Souths

Sharks beat the Storm.

giphy-downsized.gif
Yep. That's why I ask, how. Wtf. The Sharks gave everyone the blueprint in the gf and I wrote that straight after it happened . It turns out it's really simple. Bash them ,unrelenting fire and brimstone. As my mate said the Sharks won the gf in the first half. Tonight though, I just couldn't see how they'd have the troops to do it. They might still be a force when they get some big money players back.

Craig Bellamy tears into ‘crap’ Storm, threatens player axings after loss to Sharks

STORM
john_dean.jpg

63f512f5a85f88a48cecd7afc9ca5d7a

Storm coach Craig Bellamy has ripped into his players after their loss to the Sharks.Source: Getty Images
A furious Melbourne coach Craig Bellamy has threatened to drop players following his side’s 20-18 loss to Cronulla on Friday night.

Both teams headed into halftime 12-all, before the Sharks produced an almost error-free second half to snatch a gutsy victory despite having almost $3 million of talent sidelined through injury.
The home side had 63 per cent possession after the break and completed 19 of 20 sets (95 per cent), compared to the Storm’s 11 from 14 (79 per cent).
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/cca3ad0ce77a976fc38bbfdd959283ec

There's no way this bloke could have coached the Broncos. He would have had major heart problems and be in a hospital by now.

Or the players would have toughened up and would be more resilient. Ie not dropping their bundle after an error or bad decision

Just on last night's game, how did the bunker determine Bromwich's put-down was a try?
It bloody appeared to leave his finger tips and bounce

Active Now

• Allo
  • Accept
  • Skathen
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Hurrijo
  • bazza
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Porthoz
  • Pablo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Maddy
  • bb_gun
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.