Round 8 Discussion

V'Lando ball in action.

RCG is about the size of a second rower nowadays as well.
Out of those 6 I can't think of any I wouldn't be happy to see in our colours. Pa'palili is killing it, and even their bench men are the goods. Who gets left out?

Out of those 6 I can't think of any I wouldn't be happy to see in our colours. Pa'palili is killing it, and even their bench men are the goods. Who gets left out?
Well can't say I would want Cartwright haha

Yeah we are definitely gonna be favorites against these muppets

Hoping warriors go on with this... want cows to be hammered and demoralized heading into next week

So Walsh immediately looks more class with every single touch than guys like Dearden & Croft.

I really don't understand how we let him go..

He seems to be next level, like Sam Walker, and unlike the others we kept.

Hopefully it is the final stupidity decision we’ve made, unfortunately it’s cost us a 10 year spine but can’t change that now, hopefully the future is different.

I still don't think it was a stupid decision ...

yeah it may have cost us a potentially great player, but not giving a guy (who hasn't even played a reserve grade game) a 500k contract is not a bad thing.

Walsh has definitely got Isaako covered when it comes to defence at least.

If you could have one of Fifita or Walsh back at the Broncos (Fifita @ $800,000, Walsh @$400,000) right now, who would you take ?

So there were like 3 penalties in that one play

Active Now

• Santa
  • Culhwch
  • johnny plath
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Browny
  • Clintos
  • Fozz
  • Midean
  • broncoscope
  • Fitzy
  • leon.bott
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.