Round 8 Discussion

Tigers make a break and the ch9 camera cuts to randoms in the crowd wtf?

Goodness me, Brooks really does take the wrong option every single time.

Brooks is just looking useless. Surely they have another half on the books?

All this talk of how the Tigers improve, it is truly terrifyingly simple, just drop Brooks. He stunts everything unfortunately, I just don't see how he is better than literally any other option there, I've never seen a worse half.

All this talk of how the Tigers improve, it is truly terrifyingly simple, just drop Brooks. He stunts everything unfortunately, I just don't see how he is better than literally any other option there, I've never seen a worse half.
Don't you remember he was the next Andrew Johns?

I thought that was Ash Taylor 🤔 🤔
Brooks was hyped ASF, the commentators were jizzing on his debut. Another hyped up junior who was really a dud.

I think Walker is the only guy who looks like he will match his hype.

That didn't look like he was even close to going out and no replay either.

Agreed. I was really really worried for a bit we might look to sign him in the halves after Tigers were talking of releasing him.

Brooks was hyped ASF, the commentators were jizzing on his debut. Another hyped up junior who was really a dud.

I think Walker is the only guy who looks like he will match his hype.
His debut was sensational though. His first and best game.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  • Big Del
  • Old Mate
  • phoenix
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • theshed
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.