Round 8 Discussion

I still don't think it was a stupid decision ...

yeah it may have cost us a potentially great player, but not giving a guy (who hasn't even played a reserve grade game) a 500k contract is not a bad thing.

Yeah sure and we've all had this conversation but really, he should have already been wrapped up, Walker should be playing for us and so should Simpkin, we screwed it up yet all in different ways, there is no getting around that.

Man, Holmes is back, he really is.

Good work warriors for giving some confidence to the cowgirls

Yeah sure and we've all had this conversation but really, he should have already been wrapped up, Walker should be playing for us and so should Simpkin, we screwed it up yet all in different ways, there is no getting around that.

let me ask you this then ... is it a mistake for the Roosters to not have wrapped up Sam Walker yet. because he is off contract at seasons end.

@DanG @jarro65 care to provide your reasonings? As to why he isn't?
He's talented enough, confident enough, tough enough.

I cant possibly see why he wouldnt be ready for first grade ??

let me ask you this then ... is it a mistake for the Roosters to not have wrapped up Sam Walker yet. because he is off contract at seasons end.
And I hope we have a big crack at getting him.

Absolutely but unlike us, they don't have a salary cap, so they work to different parameters to everyone else.
Yep he’ll most likely turn down million dollars offers to stay at the rorters for 350k. The cap works tho

Wow, I thought we were bad at times, Drinkwater just ran in circles and no one wanted to support.

what a terrible kick from Val when you're down by 4 with 2 mins to go

That play four was awful from the Cowboys. Quick play the ball, Warriors down at the ruck and nobody is providing Drinkwater any options. He basically has to surrender into the tackle and Holmes boots away a 7 tackle reset.

The Warriors hold on.

7 from 7 and just need the Saints. Have a cannot lose scenario with my multi as back up. 700 if Saints win or WesTigpies 1-12 $300 and 13+ $450. Finally a few bucks back😀 go Saints!

Brooks really has no idea what to do on any play, it is almost as though he overthinks everything and comes up with nothing.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MrMoore
  • KateBroncos1812
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • HVbronco
  • BroncosMan
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • LittleDavey
  • Big Del
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.