vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certain I wasn't the only one who called my Worms squad Brisbane Broncos and named them after Broncos players..

Make it so we can play each other. It can be the solution to so many stupid arguments.

No more religion thread needed. Yay!

Please do this. I played that game so much!

I'm certain I wasn't the only one who called my Worms squad Brisbane Broncos and named them after Broncos players..

I... um... replaced the ground areas (that the worms walk on and blow up) with sexy naked women lying down

you definitely weren't the only one who did that :biggrin:

Training Update
James Roberts was very vocal this morning whilst the Broncos were working on Defence
Broncos appear to be running with Sam Thaiday and Korbin Sims on the bench
Jordan Kahu and Korbin Sims look to have passed their fitness tests.
But Kahu left the training field 40 minutes later, with Jonus Pearson training in place of him.
Pearson, Mead and Moga all working on passing
Milford and Oates are practicing goal kicking

Last edited:
The NRMA Insurance Broncos have a late change for the clash with the Rabbitohs in Sydney tomorrow night.
Jordan Kahu is out with a groin strain that made him leave the field early against the Titans last Friday.
David Mead will come on to the wing, with Jonus Pearson promoted from the reserves list on to the interchange.
Pearson scored two tries on debut in round 23 last year, and played in both of the Broncos’ 2016 NRL finals.
This morning Korbin Sims (foot) showed no discomfort on niggling injuries.
The Broncos will travel to Sydney this afternoon to prepare for the match, with the coach to trim the squad tomorrow.
BRONCOS NRL SQUAD
1. Darius Boyd ©
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
4. Tautau Moga
17. David Mead
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
8. Korbin Sims
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Adam Blair
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire
Interchange:
14. Alex Glenn
15. Joe Ofahengaue
16. Herman Ese’ese
17. David Mead
21. Jonus Pearson

Reserve: Todd Murphy
Reserve: George Fai
Reserve: Jamayne Isaako
Coach: Wayne Bennett

Oates to second row ??? Don't understand pearson on the bench

Looks like Milf will be our first choice goalkicker [emoji20]

Probably for the best that Kahu sits out for this anyway.... helooks pretty busted at the moment

Wtf why get Pearson in it's just stupid unless they start to moves Oates to the second row and Bennett won't do it. Why not give Fai his debut or at least put Isaako in instead of just naming him.

Pearson to the bench sounds pretty naff, considering South's key advantage is their size/power game so a bigger bench could counteract that.

Still time for the squad to be trimmed down. Let's see what we trot out with before casting/kicking stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Swordfish
  • Pablo
  • heartly87
  • Hurrijo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bert_lifts
  • Fitzy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Sproj
  • Alec
  • Behold
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.