PRE-GAME Round 8 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
On NRL webpage as well....

y1psXPv.gif

Don't underestimate Walker. Watched him last week and he was dynamite. Our defense better keep an eye on him.
Agreed.

Having him at starting halfback will ensure he gets his hands on the ball a lot more.

Agreed.

Having him at starting halfback will ensure he gets his hands on the ball a lot more.
I think he'll overplay his hand, getting the ball at 5/8 is fine when you can pick and choose when to interject, when you have it all the time it's a lot different.

Think about Lockyer at HB? it never went that well despite him being our best and most dangerous ball player.

Don't underestimate Walker. Watched him last week and he was dynamite. Our defense better keep an eye on him.

He and Surgess are the only players that I'm worried could do anything. Walker's a gun.

Well we better be on our game and score a few more tries than Souths because Milford isn't going to kick many goals and Reynolds has only missed 1 all season.

One all season??

Agreed.

And I also think Sutton is not to be underestimated as a ball player. In fact with their pack not being exactly small with lots of experience and aggression, and the whole side motivated not to see their season go down the drain, I see this as a potentially very tough game.

Yep, must win game, we need to make sure we grab the points from games like this.

I'm confident in that our class across the team should mean we get the win. However I am concerned about our attitude and effort and the boys thinking that this is going to be an easy game.

So am I (concerned).. But you'd think last week should have scared them enough to have the mind on the job tonight. Anything less than victory is unexceptionable if Reynolds is in fact out tonight.

Moga due for a try tonight ... 7 games and counting.

Moga due for a try tonight ... 7 games and counting.

The dude is due for a break out game, but I don't know that I want him to have a good game at this stage. Like someone posted earlier - ( One more bad game and surely he has to go ). We'll see.

Hoping we come out all guns blazing. None of this 12 point handicaps this week. Thanks guys.

We beed all the help we can get while Milford and Kodi are in the halves and still learning

I am a bit biased, but i think he will. Dont think many have seen him at his best yet as he was never really free from his injuries last season. Has a lot more ball skills than he has shown so far. He has to earn his place though.

BRONCOS NRL SQUAD
1. Darius Boyd ©
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
4. Tautau Moga
17. David Mead
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
16. Herman Ese'ese
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Adam Blair
14. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire
Interchange:
8. Korbin Sims
11. Sam Thaiday
15. Joe Ofahengaue
21. Jonus Pearson

Why not just put Sims and Thaiday on the bench at the start of the week, you're fooling no one bro.

The dude is due for a break out game, but I don't know that I want him to have a good game at this stage. Like someone posted earlier - ( One more bad game and surely he has to go ). We'll see.

That's some quality deathriding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• kman
  • Foordy
  • upthebroncs
  • YeahNahMate
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redfern_1980
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hurrijo
  • winslow_wong
  • Lurker
  • johnny plath
  • barker
  • Financeguy
  • BruiserMk1
  • mitch222
  • Rookie Alan
  • Sproj
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.