vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to put serious, consistent and constant pressure on Reynolds. Hopefully it's Gillett that sits him on his arse before he kicks and then forces the pass. Bottle up Reynolds and his kicking game and we run rampant. Even Moga.

Reynolds is out apparently.

Hip complaint.

Source: Brent Read.

Tough blow for Souths if true.

If it does pan out that way, what changes do you think Maguire will make to the 17? Will Sutton go into the halves with Rochow coming into the 17? Or will they just have Farah slot into the 7?

Braidon Burns is out.

I was looking forward to his errors under the high ball.

That's great news for us, I was probably going to tip the Bunnies if they were healthy, but that's definitely swung it back in our favour. Let's just hope Milford can goal kick.

Milf is actually pretty handy

Yeah he strikes the ball pretty well, at least we won't have to worry about him making the distance on sideline conversions, just the accuracy that'll be a question mark.

That's great news for us, I was probably going to tip the Bunnies if they were healthy, but that's definitely swung it back in our favour. Let's just hope Milford can goal kick.

Not sure how you could have tipped them even if Reynolds was fit...

What is with Reynold's never been able to play the Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • kiwi2
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Waynesaurus
  • Ras
  • Strop
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • LGH
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.