vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how you could have tipped them even if Reynolds was fit...

Because we aren't very good. We barely beat the Titans who were missing several of their best players. If they had Reynolds and everyone fit (Apart from GI obviously), I think there was a massive chance we'd lose, there still might be.

Because we aren't very good. We barely beat the Titans who were missing several of their best players. If they had Reynolds and everyone fit (Apart from GI obviously), I think there was a massive chance we'd lose, there still might be.

I disagree completely that "we aren't very good". The Titans played as well as they possibly could with the players they had and we basically dropped the ball at every opportunity and were soft defensively.

We are a very good team and if we play our very best tomorrow we should beat them by 20 at the least.

I disagree completely that "we aren't very good". The Titans played as well as they possibly could with the player they had and we basically dropped the ball at every opportunity and were soft defensively.

We are a very good team and if we play our very best tomorrow we should beat them by 20 at the least.

Are you referring to last week or every week? Stats show that we're actually still one of the best teams at holding on to the football but it still feels to me that we're making far too many unforced errors with ball in hand. We haven't been playing good this season, which is why I would've tipped the Rabbitohs. I never said we weren't a good team, simply that we aren't good right now. Hopefully that will change once Hunt returns and Milford remembers he's not on holidays still.

Triple M saying that if Reynolds wasn't out, Farah was going to be out of the 17 and replaced by Cameron Murray. As it is, with Sutton moving to #6, Murray will still get a run but Farah survives.

We beed all the help we can get while Milford and Kodi are in the halves and still learning

We beed all the help we can get while Milford and Kodi are in the halves and still learning

Bead-Chain-Experiment.gif

Are you referring to last week or every week? Stats show that we're actually still one of the best teams at holding on to the football but it still feels to me that we're making far too many unforced errors with ball in hand. We haven't been playing good this season, which is why I would've tipped the Rabbitohs. I never said we weren't a good team, simply that we aren't good right now. Hopefully that will change once Hunt returns and Milford remembers he's not on holidays still.

Just the last game. I feel as though we have just been playing well enough to win games or at least keep us in a winning position for the entire 80, just like we did in the 2015 season.

I think we are on a very similar form curve to the 2015 season and will just keep doing just enough to win most weeks until possibly until round 20 or so where we should play our best.

Yep, must win game, we need to make sure we grab the points from games like this.

I'm confident in that our class across the team should mean we get the win. However I am concerned about our attitude and effort and the boys thinking that this is going to be an easy game.

If Roberts keeps playing the way he has been and the team gives him some nice opportunities he should be a nightmare for Jennings who has looked pretty shaky in defence.

According to Dan Walsh on Fox Sports Reynolds is out with a hip flexer injury....Walker to half, Sutton to 5/8...should win by 30 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Old Mate
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • Bish
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • ivanhungryjak
  • HarryAllan7
  • Morepudding
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.