10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
uptheguts

uptheguts

QCup Player
Oct 24, 2013
What about Kahu to fullback and Boyd to centres with Mead to the wing?

Moga to Redcliffe for at least a few weeks .

Last edited:
K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Wb won't move Boyd and anyway Kahu is hurt.

uptheguts

uptheguts

QCup Player
Oct 24, 2013
Wb won't move Boyd and anyway Kahu is hurt.

Yeah , but if Kahu was fit I think he would go fine at full back . Certainly good under the high ball and runs the ball back well.

I just don't know if Mead is big enough for the centres. More to the point he seems perfectly suited to the wing. I guess Kahu could go OK in the centres as well. All I am really sure of is the Mead should be in the team and if necessary they should make some changes to accomadate him.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Yeah , but if Kahu was fit I think he would go fine at full back . Certainly good under the high ball and runs the ball back well.

I just don't know if Mead is big enough for the centres. More to the point he seems perfectly suited to the wing. I guess Kahu could go OK in the centres as well. All I am really sure of is the Mead should be in the team and if necessary they should make some changes to accomadate him.
You don't shift the Australian FB to the centres just so you can accommodate a 28 yo reserve grade winger. Mead will get plenty of chances without your drastic changes to the team.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Dodds and Funaki playing the televised QRL game on now. Haven't seen Dodds play this year so I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Dodds and Funaki playing the televised QRL game on now. Haven't seen Dodds play this year so I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes.
I think it's his first game back from injury. Maybe his second.

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
Sam lavea, Joe Ofahengaue score try each and double Jaydn su'a in intrust super cup. Jamayne isaako coversion all the tries today.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
When origin comes around I won't be too surprised if Oates and Sua are second rowers

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
When origin comes around I won't be too surprised if Oates and Sua are second rowers

I'd be willing to put money on Glenn starting in the second row during origin affected rounds

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Sam lavea, Joe Ofahengaue score try each and double Jaydn su'a in intrust super cup. Jamayne isaako coversion all the tries today.
What was Funaki, Didn't manage to catch the game

uptheguts

uptheguts

QCup Player
Oct 24, 2013
You don't shift the Australian FB to the centres just so you can accommodate a 28 yo reserve grade winger. Mead will get plenty of chances without your drastic changes to the team.

Locky was probably one of the best fullbacks of all time and was moved to 5/8 because it was seen as good for the team .
( I will still argue that he was a better fullback then 5/8)

Mead is not a reseve grade player. I think he has the potential to be one of the top ten wingers in the NRL. We really need him on the field.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Kodi Nikorima has gone into the sheds early, no obvious signs of injury. Boyd is playing in Nikorima's spot, with Gehamat Shibaski at Fullback

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Kodi Nikorima has gone into the sheds early, no obvious signs of injury. Boyd is playing in Nikorima's spot, with Gehamat Shibaski at Fullback
What position does Shibaski play in the NYC? Or is he in ISC?

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
What position does Shibaski play in the NYC? Or is he in ISC?
I thought he played centre for whoever he plays for. Must be a fullback as well then
Nikorima is alright just tightness in his hips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
  • Culhwch
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Organix
  • Spooky1013
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • broncs30
  • Strop
  • ezpz
  • Aldo
  • mitch222
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.