Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I really can't see how on form, you can keep Mead out of this side. As I see it, it's either give Moga yet another chance to prove himself and cost the team possibly a game, or put Mead in and have proven speed, class and polish. If Kahu is out, then Moga gets a run.

After 7 rounds, Moga has shown me he contributes nothing of worth to this team unlike Mead. So the question about those 2 is what Bennett intends to do with Moga's development. Personally, I want Mead outside Roberts, and Kahu setting up Oates. With Boyd at the back, that backline has quality, real strike power.

Also, I'd rather Thaiday come off the bench, and hopefully, Milford and Kodi will run straight and hard at their line and pass to support runners. We used our back rowers so well in attack against the Roosters. Time for that again v Rabbits.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Unfortunate re TPG but gives him a chance to rest for a big second half old season, he's going to be immense. Arrow's turn to step up pre origin.

Like Sproj's line up but surely Pearson on the wing and Arrow over Fai. Glenn to have one last go starting now contract business is done otherwise agree might be time for a Qcup spell if we have the younger guys standing up. Blair to lock instead of Mcquire to share with arrow. Big Mc needs the Paul Gallen stop s****ing on our attack talk.

Arrow is injured

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Tom will definitely be suspended but Sam may get off. Though last night on one of our kick offs Glenn tackled without using his arms and only his shoulder, don't know if they picked it up.

Do you have isolated footage of this? I'll send it to the MRC.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Team sheet time.

1. Boyd
2. Mead
3. Roberts
4. Kahu
5. Oates
6. Milf
7. Nikorima
8. Ese'Ese
9. Macca
10. Blair
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Sims
15. Funaki
16. Glenn
17. Arrow
You've got the funk man in. However Fai and Joe O are ahead of him in the pecking order I believe

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
If Kahu, TPJ, Arrow, Opacic, Hunt and whoever else are all still injured, I'd go:

1. Boyd
2. Mead
3. Roberts
4. Oates
5. Allan (though Pearson is a more realistic chance)
6. Milford
7. KNik
8. Ese'ese
9. Macca
10. Blair
11. Su'a
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Glenn (Purely because of all the injuries, he deserves to be dropped)
15. Sims
16. Fai
17. Thaiday

Shame Haas is too young.
Isaako was in the 21 last week

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
It would also be great to see our halves set up our back row in attack as they did against the Roosters: they ran a total of 340m then as opposed to half that against the Tits. That in itself says a lot when you look at how differently we performed in both games.

Gillett maybe a defensive weapon but he is also that in attack being sadly wasted, and the same applies to Thaiday (and Glenn) when they run at opposition halves. We need to give Reynolds and Walker a lot to think about defensively.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
As far the Burgii go, Sam is facing two weeks while George wasn't charged.

Hopefully Sam is out, he's their only decent forward at the moment. The twins are costing Souths games so I'd rather they stay in the team.

TonyTheJugoslav

TonyTheJugoslav

QCup Player
Nov 15, 2014
It would also be great to see our halves set up our back row in attack as they did against the Roosters: they ran a total of 340m then as opposed to half that against the Tits. That in itself says a lot when you look at how differently we performed in both games.
For whatever reason it may be we do not utilize Gillett nowhere near his potential in attack.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
As far the Burgii go, Sam is facing two weeks while George wasn't charged.

Hopefully Sam is out, he's their only decent forward at the moment. The twins are costing Souths games so I'd rather they stay in the team.

George's discipline this year has been poor.

If Blair can get under his skin it will make life easier for us.

KnToad

KnToad

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2013
I really can't see how on form, you can keep Mead out of this side. As I see it, it's either give Moga yet another chance to prove himself and cost the team possibly a game, or put Mead in and have proven speed, class and polish. If Kahu is out, then Moga gets a run.

After 7 rounds, Moga has shown me he contributes nothing of worth to this team unlike Mead. So the question about those 2 is what Bennett intends to do with Moga's development. Personally, I want Mead outside Roberts, and Kahu setting up Oates. With Boyd at the back, that backline has quality, real strike power.

Also, I'd rather Thaiday come off the bench, and hopefully, Milford and Kodi will run straight and hard at their line and pass to support runners. We used our back rowers so well in attack against the Roosters. Time for that again v Rabbits.

Exactamundo..

cakeGG

cakeGG

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2016
We seem to be getting a bit of an injury list. I still think we will beat souffs though.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Yep, ridiculous decision. Don't know how these clowns got their jobs.
Well, it wasn't a punch and it wasn't a slap... so, no charge sounds about right. :lostit:

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Looks like no Sammy burgess with a 2 match suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • GCBRONCO
  • bazza
  • winslow_wong
  • Fatboy
  • MrMoore
  • lynx000
  • Midean
  • pennywisealfie
  • Strop
  • Skyblues87
  • Volvo Driver
  • Bronx48
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Spooky1013
  • Financeguy
  • Viti
  • porouian
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.