Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Sam lavea, Joe Ofahengaue score try each and double Jaydn su'a in intrust super cup. Jamayne isaako coversion all the tries today.

Su'a was untouched both tries backing up the middle and left hand side after a break from Joe.

The tries themselves shouldn't impress you, although backing up was good. Other forward did 99.9% of the work.

Joe was stronger all game.

Last edited:
Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Su'a was untouched both tries backing up the middle and left hand side after a break from Joe.

The tries themselves shouldn't impress you, although backing up was good. Other forward did 99.9% of the work.

Joe was stronger all game.

What about Fai?

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
Another nervous game for mine. We seem to play to the level of the opposition so even without Surgess I think it'll be another close one.

Hoping for Knik to improve from the last game and show he's capable of steering a team around the field.

R

Rhino1001

QCup Player
Sep 26, 2015
I don't know if this has been said anywhere else but Panjai Jr might miss three to four weeks according to an article on NRL.COM. So who replaces him Fai or Offa, maybe Dodds? Do we see a four forward bench or will Mead be on it again? I feel Wayne might keep Mead on the bench and bring in Offa who has experience and has apparently been solid in ISC.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
I reckon Isaako might take the place of Mead. I feel if Wayne was going to persist of having the idea of a winger/centre Isaako has more Value
Todd Murphy might come onto the bench instead

K

Kelleher

NYC Player
Mar 16, 2015
What about Fai?

Fai played strongly. I was impressed. He worked hard and played decent minutes. Also impressed with Joe and Sua. Sua's first run with team was impressive both in defense and attack. Tries looked better in real time than highlights and his inside ball to Lavea showed some ball playing skill. Joe worked tirelessly and looked like he was enjoying his footy. We will see him back soon i reckon, possibly this week with TPJ out.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I just don't see any reason to keep Mead on the bench, he needs to be starting, this would be the team I go with whilst TPJ & Hunt are out.

1. Boyd (c)
2. Oates
3. Kahu
4. Roberts
5. Mead
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Ese'ese
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Glenn (Purely as injury cover and required bench experience, I think he should be playing QCUP when we're healthy)
15. Sims
16. Fai
17. Ofahengaue

Broncos Maestro

Broncos Maestro

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
When's Opacic meant to come back? I liked his spirit last year (even with only a few games)

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
I don't know if this has been said anywhere else but Panjai Jr might miss three to four weeks according to an article on NRL.COM. So who replaces him Fai or Offa, maybe Dodds? Do we see a four forward bench or will Mead be on it again? I feel Wayne might keep Mead on the bench and bring in Offa who has experience and has apparently been solid in ISC.
Big Joe Ofa will be replacing TPJ according to Ch 9 Brisbane.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
When's Opacic meant to come back? I liked his spirit last year (even with only a few games)
Only 2 games back from injury, I doubt if Bennett is in a hurry to bring him up to the big time. He is fairly settled on his backline.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Looks like TPJ will be out for longer than expected....ligament damage to the finger.

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
Ben Hunt and now TPJ. Two big losses for an extended period. Ouch.

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
So Tevita Pangai going to miss 8 to 12 weeks. Arrow is also injured. He is expected to miss 6 weeks. I hope Bennett pick both big Joe and Fai for this match. They need to gel with the team before origin. If kahu is not 100 percent, put mead in kahu position. Big Joe and Fai should be on the bench for this game.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
So Tevita Pangai going to miss 8 to 12 weeks. Arrow is also injured. He is expected to miss 6 weeks. I hope Bennett pick both big Joe and Fai for this match. They need to gel with the team before origin. If kahu is not 100 percent, put mead in kahu position. Big Joe and Fai should be on the bench for this game.
I reckon replace Moga with Isaako

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Burgess is fighting his shoulder charge

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Burgess is fighting his shoulder charge

After watching it, he will win.

He made no attempt to wrap his arms around the player, but he was standing his ground.

They will see that as a brace and he will walk free to play.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
There is no way Surgess will stay suspended, he's too much of an NRL drawcard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Nerd
  • Johnny92
  • KickHaas
  • Brocko
  • Morkel
  • ezpz
  • Aldo
  • LittleDavey
  • mrslong
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Organix
  • broncs30
  • Dash
  • Swordfish
... and 42 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.