Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

DISGUSTING !! I'm finding it very hard to watch a full game . We need a half that organisers our team , milf isn't warming to it . I feel he is going backwards kodi looks lost. Joe O looked good.

Nikorima's kicking left a lot to be desired. I am very concerned about next year if Bird doesn't kick on

If the reverse happened to us, I would be fucking filthy.

I can't say I'm happy about that performance, and the fact that we won on a ref **** up..

At the end of the day, 2 points is 2 points I suppose.

What happened to the Broncos who beat the Roosters? Oh ... ah ... Hunt?

No shape, structure and I am really starting to doubt Milf has a clue about how a 5/8 plays. Why won't he just run at the line with support on either side?

Our halves play is awful

DISGUSTING !! I'm finding it very hard to watch a full game . We need a half that organisers our team , milf isn't warming to it . I feel he is going backwards kodi looks lost. Joe O looked good.

It takes a bit longer than a couple of games to learn how to organize...

It's not something that happens overnight.

For now we are stuck with what we have.

Fargin!!! I don't know what to think of that one but any win without a decent halfback is a good win. At least we all know that there is plenty of room for improvement. How was that Moga try allowed? Just when you think you have seen everything in this sport.....

our attack has been a shambles and i really think we are missing Hunt out there. Either Milford or Nikorima better start doing something fast.

I really got annoyed by the kick from Milford that lead to the Sims try ... I know we scored from it, but we got extremely lucky.

it was a poor kick on the second tackle while attacking Souths line ... WTF was he thinking kicking the ball

Normally we lose when playing shit, but to nab two wins in a row without our first choice halfback, and playing like we are, you have to be happy. 4 points can make all the difference for ladder position by round 26.
You nailed it, these are massive wins.

Nikorima's kicking left a lot to be desired. I am very concerned about next year if Bird doesn't kick on

How the heck do we keep ending up with halves that can't kick. At least Hunt can kick a goal line drop out a decent distance and same for field position.

It takes a bit longer than a couple of games to learn how to organize...

he has been playing in the halves more than just a couple of games ... you don't just start organizing when you hit NRL level.

and with each game that goes by he is losing his grip on being Hunt's replacement next year

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Alec
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • RodF
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • marw
  • HarryAllan7
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncorob
  • jarro65
  • Wolfie
  • sooticus
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.