Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

It was clear in Round 26, 2015 that the Broncos are so unorganized without Hunt.

It's showing again.

We are sorely missing him in attack out there.

I thought we had it at halftime. Had it all over them in the last ten minutes of the half

he has been playing in the halves more than just a couple of games ... you don't just start organizing when you hit NRL level.

and with each game that goes by he is losing his grip on being Hunt's replacement next year

When he came to the club he was given one simple job. Just be a running half.

Now that Hunt is leaving, more responsibility is being put on him and it's going to take him time to learn it.

Pearson isn't better than Mead. Mead just had a bad game.
Unfortunately Mead has had two shockers out of four games if you include the world club challenge. He is too big a liability to be picked again

I'm predicting calls for royal commission into the refs tonight.

Do we have confirmation how long Hunt is out for? Had to laugh at all the ch9 commentators who saw absolutely nothing wrong with Sam Burgesses' shoulder charge to Milf's head. Also did Oates really lose that ball into the opposition? I only saw one quick replay and it looked like it only hit his own arm.

Burgess's shoulder charge on Milford was filthy. What an idiot, surely he can't get out of that one.

Jo -O looked alright.

He won't get out of that one.

The difference with that one is that he ran into it. He wasn't standing his ground and bracing, he literally ran towards Milford and led in with the shoulder with no attempt at wrapping the arms around and it was late.

It's 100% guaranteed he won't get away with it.

And the fact that he had only just come back from suspension not long ago, he will be out for about 3-4 weeks I think.

It takes a bit longer than a couple of games to learn how to organize...

It's not something that happens overnight.

For now we are stuck with what we have.

I understand this . But he did play for new Zealand at half, 3 or more games . He shouldn't have to organize anyways, he needs to run .

Do we have confirmation how long Hunt is out for? Had to laugh at all the ch9 commentators who saw absolutely nothing wrong with Sam Burgesses' shoulder charge to Milf's head. Also did Oates really lose that ball into the opposition? I only saw one quick replay and it looked like it only hit his own arm.

It hit Hunt before he could re-gather it.

Fair call.

Mead was shit, glad he was hooked. I guess Pearson will be hooked next week based on what's been happening lol.

The opposition #4 was abysmal in defence. It's a shame we had Moga there, someone better would have won us the game earlier.

McCullough's final pass for Milford was disgusting. So glad the refs missed the knock on.

Kodi needs to get involved more. He looks good with the ball, he just doesn't have enough of it.

But I'm just happy to get the win, with the refs on our side.

diabolical from all involved tonight. Pearson needs to be the next drop winger. Souths unlucky, but it's Souths so eh.

Kodi's kicking needs work obviously, but his passing + running is helping Gillett/ Roberts massively.

It's hard against a team of giant Burgii, but our forwards never really got us going too often. Blair + Sims are great at what they do, but we missed Pangai's strength in metres. While Glenn had his best game in a while, it wasn't enough and Ese'Ese can't do it by himself. I didn't really notice Jo aside from 2 or 3 decent runs.

Moga went ok, but he still has no idea in attack. He looked surprised when he ran into space before getting held up.

Milford was good, but he needed more help from Kodi, but that'll come hopefully.

For the most part, a very forgettable match. We got 2 points away. That's all that matters

man some ppl saying we look lost without hunt. are u all fogetting the first few games with him..... we loooked absolutly no differant go back and watcht he games. i actually think milf looked alot better without hunt there sure hes a little rough with some decisions but he put in some nice kicks and passes.......

we look lost now in attack just as much as we do with hunt in it.. i have no idea if some of you watch a differant game or what.

Unread

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mister Wright
  • Fitzy
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.