Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

The True King

The True King

NRL Player
Apr 6, 2018
The one thing that makes me bloody nervous is Cook sniping around the ruck. Without Macca we are going to need to be extra vigilant or he will cut us to pieces with his pace. You would think Cody Walker will be up for this too.

The more I think about this the more I worry about the pace of the Bunnies spine.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Is Cameron Murray likely to be back for them?

I assume if fit he would be a straight replacement for Burgess if he is indeed suspended. While it is a huge positive for us that they are missing Sam, I reckon Murray looks like a future star from the little I have seen of him.

Bunnies look like a very solid side this year and should be a great test for us. This will be close but I'm going to back us to bounce back after Storm loss and win this by 4!

Murray was very close to playing against the Raiders so I imagine he will be playing against us.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
The thing we will miss most from Macca not being there are his kicks from dummyhalf.
Moose will do an adequate job at rake if he is picked there.

N

Number6

QCup Player
May 21, 2016
Moose for me is a full in dummy half at best. Be nice to have a playmaker and kicker there as Macca sad as it is was our only other organiser and option kicker. I’d like to give Bird a crack but based on current fitness imagine he could barely handle 20 minutes a stint. And unless blood a new halfback which Wayne won’t do anyway and doubly so with new hooker then Knik would be back stinking it up in halves.

? Murphy and Knik rotation.

Will badly miss Macca in defence and the odd kick but based on form so far attack wise won’t be hard to replace his service, organisation and lack of running game.

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
Well at least Moose will be forced to pass the ball instead of killing our momentum with a hitup late in the tackle count or after getting an offload.
he always has the option of a dummy-half run.....:P

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Surely this is where we blood our second string D/H. You know like other clubs do. We do have one don't we?

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Surely this is where we blood our second string D/H. You know like other clubs do. We do have one don't we?

We did blood him. His name was Sam Thaiday and he was a giant belly flop. Now it's gonna be a third string in josh McGuire

B

Brotherdu

NRL Player
Feb 20, 2017
I'm expecting Moose to start and then Knik after 20 or so.... might not be to bad.
It send's shivers down my spine thinking of Nico trying to tackle any of Burgii and Inglis looking for offloads down the middle.

BUT

I get goosebumps thinking of Nico running down the middle at massive tired forwards......

Not sure what I'd prefer.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
It send's shivers down my spine thinking of Nico trying to tackle any of Burgii and Inglis looking for offloads down the middle.

BUT

I get goosebumps thinking of Nico running down the middle at massive tired forwards......

Not sure what I'd prefer.

SB won’t be playing in all likelihood, but I’d love to see TPJ taking him on like he did with JT13.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • BroncoFan94
  • pennywisealfie
  • eazy-duzzit
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.