PRE-GAME Round 8 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Souths playing much better then us at the moment. Can’t see us winning. Sick to death of piss poor performances every second week. It’s not good enough with the talent we have so I’m picking the opposition to win every week from now on until I see some change

well then if we only put in piss poor performances every second week ... then this would be the week we perform

Any news on our hooker? He would have had his scans today.

Any news on our hooker? He would have had his scans today.
Andrew McCullough has had scans this morning after injuring his elbow in the match against the Melbourne Storm last night.
As diagnosed, the scans have confirmed McCullough has damage to the medial ligament in his elbow.
"In good news, all tendons are intact and there are no fractures in his arm," said Broncos' High Performance Manager Jeremy Hickmans.
"While there is some muscle damage, it is secondary to the ligament damage.
"With an injury of this type he is expected to return to the field in four to six weeks."
https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2018/04/21/mccullough-injury-scans-reveal-damage/

Andrew McCullough has had scans this morning after injuring his elbow in the match against the Melbourne Storm last night.
As diagnosed, the scans have confirmed McCullough has damage to the medial ligament in his elbow.
"In good news, all tendons are intact and there are no fractures in his arm," said Broncos' High Performance Manager Jeremy Hickmans.
"While there is some muscle damage, it is secondary to the ligament damage.
"With an injury of this type he is expected to return to the field in four to six weeks."
https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2018/04/21/mccullough-injury-scans-reveal-damage/
Not ideal, but not the end of the world. We can't afford to drop 4-6 games however so hope Wayne has a plan. Thanks for the update mate.

I find that offensive, how dare you insult a Muppet by comparing them.
I heartily agree with the agreegessness of bismeaching the fine character of Kermit and his colleagues. They atleast offer singing and dancing as entertainment.

How was he not sent off
It was blatant and a cheap shot

It's ridiculous. They're marching players every game for repeated infringements by the team, but a cheap shot like that and he stays on the field?

Croker was already in the bin.

The refs won't sin bin or send off anyone else while there is a player in the bin.

The Rabbitohs right edge looked fragile in that game. Raiders scored all of their tries down that edge and could have got a couple more if it weren't for errors.

We seem to favour our left side in attack. I would keep peppering that edge.

It appears both Sam and George will be free to play in this game.

Grade one careless high tackle is a fine. No points unless it's a grade 2.

To get points, they would need to be charged with a grade 2 or a intentional or reckless high tackle which they won't because the players weren't injured.

Last edited:
The Rabbitohs right edge looked fragile in that game. Raiders scored all of their tries down that edge and could have got a couple more if it weren't for errors.

We seem to favour our left side in attack. I would keep peppering that edge.
Yep teams have been going down Gagai's edge all year he is weak defensively... and South's have been running everything through Walker and GI on the left

Burgii twins always run riot against us. Didn’t watch the game but sounds like one or more may be in trouble, that’s good for us. If not, just tackle hard around the ball area and hope they’re hands fail them.

That’s a fucking shock.

Sezer got straight back up.

George was also charged but he only copped a Grade 1 which is a fine.

Is Cameron Murray likely to be back for them?

I assume if fit he would be a straight replacement for Burgess if he is indeed suspended. While it is a huge positive for us that they are missing Sam, I reckon Murray looks like a future star from the little I have seen of him.

Bunnies look like a very solid side this year and should be a great test for us. This will be close but I'm going to back us to bounce back after Storm loss and win this by 4!

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Rookie Alan
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Browny
  • NSW stables
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Foordy
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.