Officials: Ben Cummins, Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Tim Roby, Phil Henderson
Video Review Officials: Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten
Venue: ANZ Stadium
Kickoff: 7:50pm
Broadcast: Chanel 9; Foxleague
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
Moose looked solid at hooker but can't do the full 80 so who helps out? Nikorima or Murphy. I think Turpin is out injured.

Is Tagatese a straight swap for lodge?

Lodge & McCullough both undoubtedly missing this one.

Expecting:

1. Boyd (c)
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Opacic
5. Isaako
6. Bird
7. Milford
8. Ofahengaue
9. Murphy
10. Pangai Jr
11. Glenn
12. Sims
13. McGuire

14. Nikorima
15. Thaiday
16. Tagatese
17. Su'A

What scares me is Bennett will probably go with bird at 5/8. Nikorima offered more in one play then bird did the entire game.

Bird was a horrible signing. Overweight and he isn’t a 5/8. He seriously looks like he has put on 20kg after leaving the sharks. It’s a joke!

I honestly don’t care about the season anymore. This year is the first time I have ever no got excited about watching the boys on the weekends. I’m sick of one out running, no structure and nobody have a fucking clue what’s going on. I don’t know what they do at training all week but their time obviously isn’t spent working on combinations and set plays.

I would go with this team for next week:

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Opacic
5. Isaako
6. Bird
7. Milford
8. Mcguire
9. Murphy
10. Thaiday
11. Glenn
12. Su'a
13. Pangai Jr

14. Sims
15. Offa
16. Tagatese
17. Nikorima

Move Mcguire to Prop to replace Lodge. Pangai jr to lock and bring tagatese onto the bench. Su'a is most suited to playing the whole game and offers a lot more than Sims. Thaiday can start for the first 15 then bring on Offa. Have Mcguire and Murphy play the first 25/30 then sub for Sims and Niko. Tagatese can then come on to rest TPJ.

Moose looked solid at hooker but can't do the full 80 so who helps out? Nikorima or Murphy. I think Turpin is out injured.

Is Tagatese a straight swap for lodge?
Can someone confirm the Turpin injury

What scares me is Bennett will probably go with bird at 5/8. Nikorima offered more in one play then bird did the entire game.

Bird was a horrible signing. Overweight and he isn’t a 5/8. He seriously looks like he has put on 20kg after leaving the sharks. It’s a joke!

I honestly don’t care about the season anymore. This year is the first time I have ever no got excited about watching the boys on the weekends. I’m sick of one out running, no structure and nobody have a fucking clue what’s going on. I don’t know what they do at training all week but their time obviously isn’t spent working on combinations and set plays.

His defence tonight was horseshit - offered nothing with the ball.

I wonder how far off Dargan is. If he's to be our future (whether short term or long term), I'd like to bring him in fairly soon if he's not playing like ass in QLD Cup.

Gillett and McCullough now gone for extended periods. Two of the more crucial players in our team. Argh.

I wonder how far off Dargan is. If he's to be our future (whether short term or long term), I'd like to bring him in fairly soon if he's not playing like ass in QLD Cup.

By all accounts he's looked pretty sharp so far, if he has a blinder this weekend I reckon he's a big chance of forcing his way in to the side. Bennett may start getting some internal pressure on him to make some changes if we keep throwing up heap of shit performances like we have been.

What happened to Lodge? I left early because game was abysmal.

By all accounts he's looked pretty sharp so far, if he has a blinder this weekend I reckon he's a big chance of forcing his way in to the side. Bennett may start getting some internal pressure on him to make some changes if we keep throwing up heap of shit performances like we have been.

I hope so

Spear tackle on a guy after he passed the ball, probably miss a month.
Great... Broncos are just so fucked. This is depressing. Every season i've become less excited. It seems the squad has just steadily gotten worse since 2009.

Just a month in coming back from a shoulder reconstruction and you're already writing him off as a bad signing?

Bloody hell...

Active Now

• Thelmus
  • Manlyman
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.